Murcie Battery???? | FerrariChat

Murcie Battery????

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by SupercarGuru, Jan 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Hey i am looking at a Murcie right now,
    i got the car on loan for the next couple of days, i will post pics....but where is the battery located....Diablos are under the rear wheel well...where did the germans put it?!

2. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    I have not seen the battery yet but I think it is in the driver side (REAR) wheel well. You need to remove the wheel to get to the compartment.

aehaas

3. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Hi, aehass

Maybe i missed all the details but was wondering what year your Murcie is,what color and what your driving impressions are of the car? How is it in everyday driving, how has the maintenance been? Have you put many miles on it? And of course if you have any pictures, there always welcome. Thanks for the info!

4. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    The Battery is located right in front of the drivers side rear wheel. You have to remove the plastic cladding/sheilding to get at it. It is easy to see as the sheilding is ventilated for dispersing gasses. aehaas is correct, you have to remove the rear wheel on the drivers side and remove the sheild. My 2 cents. If it helps.

Chris

5. CCarlisi

CCarlisi Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Is there a way to jump start it or hook up a charger without taking the wheel off?

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    DONT JUMP START IT! IF YOU DO IT WRONG YOU MAY BLOW THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER!