News

Murcielago at Maxie Price

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by gcmerak, Nov 2, 2009.

1. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    #1 gcmerak, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
    The Maxie Price dealership has a blue Murcielago on their showroom floor as of about 2 weeks ago [may be gone or sold by now]. Right behind it is the new supercharged ZR1 Corvette. The ZR1 looks like a Z06 on steroids. It is an interesting visual to see both of those bad boys side by side. In contrast the Lamborghini looks like a stealthy jet fighter IMHO. Just in case anyone is interested.

Caio,
    George

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Funny you say that, I bought my car from them this past Saturday and spent quite a bit of time talking to the dealer about the car. Needs about $25k worth of work including a new clutch. Also, did you notice the intake on the drivers side was stuck open? I believe they were asking $130k. It's on consignment from the bank who repo'd it.

4. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    If you look closely, you can see that the hood has had body work done on it and then repainted. I could have done a better job refinishing that hood.

Caio,
    George

5. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
    It is definitely not a pristine example. It does need lots of work and it has lived a hard life. Buyer beware on that one.

6. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    I guess that explains that guy showboating all over town and driving it like he stole it.....he tried to :D

7. To remove this ad click here.