Murfreesboro Area | FerrariChat

Murfreesboro Area

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by msouza, Apr 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msouza

msouza Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Milton Souza
    Are there any Ferrari owners in the Murfreesboro area. I recently moved into the area and would like to start a exotic Cars & Coffee event if one does not exists.

Just a short background info on me. I have own a 1987 328GTS for the last 10 years. I was the founder and president of the FCA New Mexico Chapter for several year.

If anyone interested, you can email directly to me at Milton(at)swcomp.com or PM here at FerrariChat.

Thank you, and looking forward to meet owner and enthusiasts in the area.

2. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    There is an Exotic Cars and Coffee in Coolsprings every first saturday of the month. There were almost 1500 cars at the last one on April 2nd. Lots of exotics and a lot of other things. Its a little bit of a drive from Murfreesboro, but I know a few people that make the drive and it's definitely worth it! PM me if you have any questions

3. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I live in Brentwood just outside Nolensville. Depending where you live it is like 20 miles away. I'd be glad to ride to cars and coffee with you and we can meet here and go the back way. I would drive one of my cars and you could follow.