Mussari Motors | FerrariChat

Mussari Motors

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Prancing Horse, Dec 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prancing Horse

Prancing Horse Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    I am doing some diligence on Mussari Motors in San Diego. Does anyone have any experience with them or could speak to their reputation.

Thanks for your help.

2. F456 V12

F456 V12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2004
    Coto de Caza
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I've been to their store a few times and they seems to be decent guys. Never bought from them, however they seem to get a number of repeat customers. Most of their inventory seems to be MB, BMW' etc with an occasional exotic. My impression is they price their cars fair to market value, but what they get is not the top of the class. If you are looking for a Garage Queen, this is not the place...their cars are drivers.

If you are looking at the black 360 with black/red inserts, the car is in good shape, not pristine, but they do tell you where the issues are. I looked at it twice and passed on the car.
    From what I recall, it has had a new clutch, they said the previous owner did not know how to drive a F1, has a tubi and challenge grill. Paintwork is good...could use a claybar and wax treatment

3. microboby

microboby Karting

May 12, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    John Mussari is a really nice guy , he will give you a good deal. I also looked at that blck 360 and felt it Great .