Must have for 360/430 stereo: directional tweeter pod | FerrariChat

Must have for 360/430 stereo: directional tweeter pod

Discussion in '360/430' started by vrawlani, Mar 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrawlani

vrawlani Rookie

Sep 4, 2021
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Vinay Rawlani
    Hi all,

I just posted about a complete stereo install I just did in my 360. There was one product that I was super impressed with that I thought has not got enough recognition... the 3D printed tweeter pods from Scuderia Audio.

I bought these and have been in touch with Mike from Scuderia Audio. I told him these were hands down the best improvement I had to may car. A lot of people don't realize the importance of tweeter position because of their high frequency. Subs are low frequency so position does not matter.

When I changed the direction of the tweeters in my 360 the sound became so clear. Instead of pointing at the floor, the tweeters are now facing me. If you have the original pods, you can test the difference by putting your head to the floor. The music will be more clear.

Anyways, I had to drop a review for those interested in hi-end audio. No one told me about them and I was supper impressed.

Thanks
    Vinay

Attached Files: