Mustang Owners | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Mustang Owners

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by The Mad Hatter, Sep 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SteveNSX

SteveNSX Rookie

Jun 18, 2004
    I had a guy in a late 90's SC cobra work hard to get up beside me and initiate a race. As the road cleared, and I came into a very sharp set of corners, I nailed it.......so did he! I watched with amazement in my rearview as he over corrected twice hit a curb and launched the stang 8 feet in the air taking out a small tree, and landing backwards in the other divided lane! The best (or worst) of this was he did it in front of his wife following him in an Expedition!
    The car was pretty bad, but he was not hurt. I turned around to make sure he was ok and his reply was .........stupid huh! I felt bad for the guy! My wife would cut my testies off for such a stunt!!!!

2. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime

Was that the White Z07 SW ran? If so I have vids of that run. That car sounded incredible, and the Caravaggio goodies were nice too :)

3. No Mercy

No Mercy Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Lone Tree, CO
    Full Name:
    Bill
    That was my car .... I miss that beast. Best sounding car I have ever owned.

4. SteveNSX

SteveNSX Rookie

Jun 18, 2004
    I think you f-car owners are way off base here!!! If you can't beat um, join um. Get yourselves some 13 in MT slicks and 3 inch front wheels. Go to the drag strip with open headers and Wheelie your Fcars. Yes, that is what Ferrari designed it for. Gees, only in America, the maker of NASCAR!!!
    You guys just don't understand what true performance is. Mustang got it right!! Those silly I-talians just don't get it!