My 1988 Mondial on ebay | FerrariChat

My 1988 Mondial on ebay

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by SEAL2CC, Sep 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    That's a nice one.

Man, of all the crap cars I've seen lately, all of which are asking way too much, you're giving yours away! Even with the current market it should be an easy sell, especially at that price.

2. effer

effer Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    near Montréal
    Full Name:
    François R.
    +1

Did you buy it painted like that ?

3. fenzoman

fenzoman Karting
    BANNED

Jun 19, 2008
    If only the folks who thought like those above had cash! Hope you get out in time.

4. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    That's funny 'cause I've got the cash but can't find the deal so my thoughts are the inverse... if only one of these great bargains were for a Mondial Coupe (3.2 or t) in black/tan then I'd be handing over the cash right now :)

Let me see... if SEAL2CC is offering a gorgeous red/tan 3.2 Cab for less than $30k then a Coupe of the same caliber should list for... $26,000.00? Then I'd say SOLD!!!

5. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    Yes, was painted like that. I like the red vs black at the bottom.

6. davebdave

davebdave Formula 3
    Owner

Mar 18, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Dave W
    WoW! You should raise your BuyItNow to at least $35K. Ferrari of Washington recently sold a 3.2 that had about 25,000 miles and was not perfect. They listed it at $49K if I remember correctly. Don't know what they sold it for, but if I was in the market I would pay $35K for your car and think I stole it.

dave

7. CFCARRIAGE

CFCARRIAGE Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2006
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Dave
    +1

If I had the extra $ I'd buy her just to flip her or let me wife drive her. What a great looking car. A dealership would list her at about 40+. Sorry to hear your selling her but someone is gonna be happy with her at a great price! Best of luck.

Dave