My $300,000.00 GTBi | Page 3 | FerrariChat

My $300,000.00 GTBi

Discussion in '308/328' started by PittsS2APilot, Jan 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    I was going through the local Arby's (mmm... Jamoca shake...) and there were some employees standing outside on a break. I was chatting with them while I ordered in the drive through. The told me that if I gave them a ride around the parking lot I would get my shake for free. I said, sorry, I don't give rides around the parking lot (look of disappointment) but, I'll take you down the freeway for free. :)

Their manager wouldn't let them go during work hours, so I came back after closing. Their words... "You just made my year". That is one of the best things about owning this car. The joy it brings others when I drive it! :)

Gene

2. spiderseeker

spiderseeker Formula 3

Jul 22, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Steve
    It works with people of all ages too- I had a guy(late 30's) approach me while getting gas and told me that he knew a guy that used to have a 308. I asked if he ever rode in it, he looked sad and said "no". I said , do you want a ride now ?- He immediately said yes !, got all excited and said "it may be my only chance to ever ride in a Ferrari", he leaves his VERY HOT lady friend at the gas station and goes for a ride with me. Too funny.

3. Brapbrapbrap

Brapbrapbrap Karting

Sep 23, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Hal
    I can only afford the Ferrari because I eat at Waffle House and not at the Ritz...

H

4. Johndahl

Johndahl Karting

Jan 31, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm a new 308 owner and had my first experience Sat night. Parked next to a $150K+ Porsche and had dinner at a local resturant. When I came out, 8 to 10 high school/colege age kids around the car (some leaning against the Porsche). I overheard one of the guys comment to someone passing by "hey, watch out for my Ferrari". I told my wife to get used to it.

5. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    This is great to hear that the market has moved up like this . My 328 should sell quick then when I list it for $225,000.00 :)