MY 308 GT4 AND MONDIAL QV PROJECTS | FerrariChat

MY 308 GT4 AND MONDIAL QV PROJECTS

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Chris 308GT4, Aug 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chris 308GT4

Chris 308GT4 Rookie

Aug 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Chris Daley
    Hello all, I am new to the forum and Ferrari world, based in the West Midlands so thought i'd share a thread on my 2 Ferrari projects, one of which has been recently completed and the other is still under way.

The first is my 1979 308 GT4, this is a very special car having only covered 38,000 miles from brand new and is on all its original panels never having so much as a bump in its whole life. It is an original UK right hand drive car and is original red on full black leather with all the extras such as aircon from the factory. I have recently given the car a very light resto consisting of new paint job with only a small amount of a attention needed to the one sill body work wise, engine refresh and all new/reconditioned suspension, the car still has its completely original interior, boot carpets and even its original tyres. Here are some pictures, will upload the Mondial shortly

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

gt4me likes this.
  2. Chris 308GT4

Chris 308GT4 Rookie

Aug 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Chris Daley
    This is my 1985 Ferrari Mondial QV project I am still completing. Again this is a very special car having never been welded and on all its original panels, never had so much as a bump, also only covering around 46,000 miles from new. It is an original UK right hand rive car in original red on cream interior. This car is currently undergoing a full nut and bolt restoration including full paint, full engine rebuild, interior refurb and new/refurbished suspension etc. The attention to detail on this car has been phenomenal and I put it as one of the best in the UK. Both of these cars may be for sale in the next 12 months but not before I have got a decent show season out of the 2 of them together, I do not mind receiving queries off serious buyers right now, both of these cars are the best of their kind around so price will reflect this.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

MalcQV likes this.
  3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Rather you than me.......

Nice advert !

A348W likes this.
  4. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Cold start injector is put upside down...
    Guido