My 360 is Gone... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My 360 is Gone...

Discussion in '360/430' started by scott63, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mfennell70

mfennell70 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Middletown, NJ
    Two words: RS Motorsports in Closter, NJ. Ralph is the person you want working on your Esprit.

Have fun.

2. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    No loss in value at all and most of the buyers did not want a red car. 360 buyers usually do not want red. 355 buyers on the other hand mostly want red. At least that is my experience.

3. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Well, there's a theory I've never heard before. Every opinion I've heard, from dealers and others who should know, indicates red is the most popular color on the 360. Any other input from those with experience?

Gary

4. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Gary,

I don't mean to imply that red 360's won't sell!! They definately will, but there are a lot of 360's that were produced that were not red (I think that is a plus..) The dealer that I bought my car from indicated that his new 360 sales were only about 15% red and the rest split between silver, titanium, yellow, black and TDF blue. Very few Grigio Alloy and Rosso Fiorano cars.

5. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Welcome to the club! Anyone else wanna join and make Rob give us a "Lotus" section? ;)

6. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies
    Scott, congrats on the new car. I saw your 360 in the for sale add, beatiful car... must have been tough to let that one go. Anyway, good luck!

7. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Congrats on the Esprit.

I had purchased an 89 (new)...picked it up in NJ and drove it home to AZ. When I got home I received a call from Arnie Johnson (head of Lotus at the time), thanking me for my purchase and welcoming me to the Lotus family. All during my Lotus experience I had great assistance from all the guys at Lotus. When I had trouble with a dealer...they made it right. When I went to the US GP when it was in Phx....I always got special passes and was a guest of the Lotus team.

I can't remember getting a call from anyone at FNA...thanking me for anything...let alone giving me an F1 pass. When Scottsdale Ferrari ripped me off on a service FNA was zero help.

The only thing that one gets in the US is gauged on prices of parts and service and big time attitude. God I love the Fcars....but their customer service and attitude leave alot to be desired.

8. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger

Now there's a refreshing story...I love Ferrari's yet I have never heard a story anywhere near Ingenere's genuine experience...truly makes you wonder...this ain't rocket science folks...looking forward to seeing what Scott's experience is...to be continued

9. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    Pics please... :D

10. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Congrats on the Lotus! Pics would be awesome!

Sorry about your 360 though...I suppose its off to better pastures.