488 - My 488 Pista in Bianco Avus | Page 3 | FerrariChat

488 My 488 Pista in Bianco Avus

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Soup Nazi, Sep 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I used to love driving my 360 in the pouring rain. That thing handled wet conditions amazingly well.

Ray

2. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    No one who purchases a super car needs to prove their bona fides to own it. The only requirement is possessing the requisite funds to purchase one. Owners of high end cars have their personal reasons for their purchase. Some love the ownership experience and everything associated with their passion. Others thrill in the driving experience while there are those who participate in this extravagant indulgence for the perceived status and prestige they believe the car will bestow upon them with little or no interest in driving them. I personally fall into the former category but I will not pass judgments upon those who have superficial motives. Being critical of an individual because he cannot recall the pretentious nameinclature of the color of his car is uncalled for and is not indicative of his unsuitability of belonging to the super car club.

boobernackle, Caeruleus11 and Xrayv8 like this.
  3. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO

Again you should write :) Well said. I think you would be great reviewer on the home audio scene :)

Coincid likes this.