My brother's Gallardo arrived today | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My brother's Gallardo arrived today

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by JeffB, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    It's in the Suburban Motor Collection on 15 mile road between crooks and coolidge.

2. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Here are some pics of his Gallardo next to a 360 taken the other day at Cauley Ferrari (courtesy of F-chat member "kizdan")...

http://www.eentinc.com/lambo/

3. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    The Ferrari does have that "plain" look next to the lambo...

4. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    You guys are mad! They both look sensational. Pity about the terrible plastic finish on the gallardo seats though...ha ha

5. THE_CEO

THE_CEO Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Full Name:
    Sunny Connolly
    Yes! they took the old Don Massey franchise from Sonic (a national chain), i dont know how much they paid for it but i know when i was talking to Mr Fisher he did say that he was revamping all of his dealerships and i believe putting them all under one name "Suburban", and yes the dealership was moved to Troy..so far i dont think they are having a problem with service my uncle lost his Rolls Royce key at a golf course and they helped him out greatly. As for the Lamborghini dealer ship the closest is in ohio i believe..however Mr Fisher did say that people here in michigan want some thing different so he will be doing his best to get a Lambo dealership here in michigan.

CEO

6. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Wow, you are not kidding! AFter just checking out those side by side pics, it really does make the 360 look more "plain" and not as interesting to look at. Wow I didnt even expect that.