My car is famous | Page 3 | FerrariChat

My car is famous

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Mar 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    There are videos of my car on racingflix.com . Also on the lamborghini site we're not allowed to talk about.

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Not really ocean Drive, but more of a Hawaiian Street and Import scene magazine. Id much rather have the car in Ocean Drive magazine with a couple of hotties on the hood.

3. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Is the interior of that NSX Vercacci... LOL, I have no idea how to spell it I'm not big into fancy clothes. I'm a tee shirt and jeans guy. I think I saw that pattern on some ghetto Diablo on the Rides show... or its equivilant on another network I can't remember. But yes, it is a hideous design!!

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    It's Louis Vuitton, not Versace. Considering the amount of counterfeit LV goods out there, and the absurd price of LV leather (where would they get it for the seats, skin some $3000 suitcases?), I *highly* doubt that is real. Too bad for LV, because now you see everyone carrying around their bags, and you have to assume most of it is knockoff.

Funny anecdote: When I first got to college in '97, I hadn't ever heard of Louis Vuitton, and I went shopping with a rather wealthy friend who needed new luggage for her wedding/honeymoon. So we went in there, and I was silently shocked boring brown luggage could cost that much. An older saleslady kindly asked if I needed any help, and I turned and grimaced and asked if they had anything other than this brown and gold-diamond patterned stuff. She chuckled, and then when it was obvious I wasn't just being funny, turned and said, "Sir, this is *Louis Vuitton.*" "Oh."

5. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Thats some pretty snazzy stuff, Allan. Any close ups of the article yet?

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    That NSX interior ends up telegraphing the opposite image - basse classe.

7. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    THanks allan. I would agree.

8. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I agree that the NSX is hideous. However, Ryan, LV stuff is not that expensive. I have a few friends in Los Angeles (ashamed to call them my friends because of thier lack of taste), but they charge daddy's credit card and have done LV and Gucci interiors on M3s and such. I have a local vendor who gives me dirt cheap prices.

If you are ever interested (God help you if you are ;) ), let me know, at least I can give you a deal.

ONe of my friends M3 he did LV pillows for the back seat..WHERE IS THE ROLLEYES SMILEY!