My car is here! Finally | Page 16 | FerrariChat

My car is here! Finally

Discussion in '348/355' started by Bee Jay, Jul 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    My brother and sister have talked me out of it, mostly ;) I'm looking at maybe storing it outside of town for at least winters if not year round. I got my first insurance quote for here in town with no antitheft. I'm thinking the suburbs and antitheft will be less. Anyone else store theirs away from home? Mine would be 40 minutes or so. Storage garages are not heated and some dont have power. One of the managers is a car person and there are a couple muscle cars there. In the meantime I'm getting a supercharger for my Miata. The Ferrari I like is low mileage but not sure of belt service.

2. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    Hi Bee Jay! Just wanted to check in and say I've joined the brotherhood. You may have seen some of my posts. Had in issue with the battery but got it fixed. Just hoping now that nothing besides the stereo got cooked. Aftermarket rear speakers needed replacing anyway so I'm not worried. Car ran great after fix on Saturday night. Awesome tour of downtown Boston. :D