My Daughter is missing. | FerrariChat

My Daughter is missing.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Fan512bbi, Apr 18, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    My Daughter Andrea as not been seen or heard of since Friday evening.

A little info leading up to Friday.

Andrea is studying to become a vet she is in her fourth year, she as done well and passed all her exams with ease but this year is a bit tougher and she is very stressed with her assignments and upcoming exams and it showed she as become a little withdrawn and irratible.

My wife Collette planned a night out with Andrea on Friday to let her have a break and a good time so out they went, not long after they went out i recieved a phone call from my Brother, now my Brother as been ill lately with a bad back and pain in the groin and pelvic area, Friday he had the results back and the news was not good, he as secondary cancer that as spread to his spine, groin and pelvic bones they told him it was widespread and agressive and there was nothing they could do and it was a matter of weeks rather than months that he as left.

Andrea was close to my Brother in fact she was going to stay with him in Bristol next year while she studied at Bristol university.

I found out where they were and joined up with them and told them the bad news, obviously they were both devastated, Andrea sent a message to my Brother and that is the last time her phone was used, she was talking to a few friends when we decided to head to the taxi rank to come home, Andrea walked to the rank with us but then decided to go back into town, we assumed to go back with her friends.

Andrea as not been seen or heard of since, the Police are doing their best as are friends and family in searching for her, she as over 300 friends on facebook who have been informed and are also trying to help.

Collette and myself are going mad with worry and grasping at straws right now (hence this thread?

We will not leave the house in case she turns up, we just dont know what to do now for the best?

2. AlexO91

AlexO91 F1 Rookie

Sep 26, 2008
    NW England
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Mate, I'm so sorry. To be honest all you can do is do what you are doing right now and let the police do their work. I'm presuming you called her phone? Is she not answering? You could try and ask one of her friends to try and get in touch with her and see if they can meet up with her or something.... just to see if she still in good health even and maybe find out anything else that could be of use.

I hope she comes back soon mate. ;)

3. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Most of her friends have tried her phone, I have sent messages but the delivery reports are still waiting? that means her phone as not been switched on since Friday.

4. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Really sorry to hear that Steve,hope she gets in touch soon. Probably not much help but I did that myself a couple of times when I was about 18 or 19.Only realised how much worry I must have caused my parents years later when my own son was born.
    Lewis.

5. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Sad to read this Steve, all my sympathies.

6. alsaautomotive

alsaautomotive Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2005
    Wales, UK.
    Full Name:
    Al
    Left an in depth message for Darryll & waiting for him to get back to me.
    Thread done on P/h & had a spin round Milland Rd area etc.
    Do you know if they are now checking CCTV? Spoke to staff at The Arch & they hadn't been asked for any.

BTW don't want to ring you for fear of stopping calls.

7. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Thank you mate, the police said they were checking CCTV.

8. Stewart 430 Scud

Stewart 430 Scud Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Stewart
    My thoughts and of course hopes are with you Steve.

9. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    omg I hope everything is ok. I don't even want to imagine what you're feeling right now. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

10. 430rcks

430rcks F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Jason
    +1.

Best of luck mate.

Hope you find her.

11. ferrari-nut

ferrari-nut Formula Junior

May 24, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    ANTHONY
    Steve, our thoughts are with you during these difficult times.

12. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    How awful Steve. My thoughts are with you all and I hope everything turns out well.

13. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    sending our best wishes for a speedy and safe return. keith

14. f1_nix

f1_nix Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2005
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Steve, our thoughts are with you and your family also. I hope all turns out well soon.

15. Wittsy308

Wittsy308 Karting

Feb 2, 2008
    California
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Steve, I'm so sorry to read about you're news. My thoughts are with you, you're wife and you're family.

I live in Bristol and am ready to go on a moments notice if you have any leads and think she may be at any address this side of the water. I've PM'd my mobile number if you ever need it.

16. thepinkumbrella

thepinkumbrella F1 Veteran

Feb 26, 2006
    United Kingdom
    Steve,

Never know what to say in these situations but really hope for the best.

If there is anything that can or needs to be done in the Newport/Cardiff area just call.

Paul

17. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    thoughts , prayers and best wishes to you all steve .

18. neilmac

neilmac Formula 3

Apr 18, 2005
    Oakville, Ont.
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Steve, I'm so very sorry you're having to go through this. You and your wife must be out of your minds with worry.

The vast majority of stories like this end well and never make the news.

Sending many positive thoughts and vibes your way from Canada.

Neil

19. tommo

tommo Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 29, 2004
    Gloucestershire
    Full Name:
    Julian
    Steve - thoughts for you and your family, if there's anything I can do in the south west, just let me know

20. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Steve - I'm sure it'll turn out to be nothing and you can look back and laugh....

Let's all hope so - you're in our thoughts.

Jedi & Mrs. Jedi

21. Mark456M

Mark456M Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Hannaford
    My thoughts are with you and your family. Do you think she may have tried to get to your brother's? I'm sure you've spoken with him and it's possible she's travelled that way but does not know how to approach him. Keep us all updated.

22. Stewart 430 Scud

Stewart 430 Scud Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Stewart
    Steve,

I am sre that the police are doing all they can but have you made personal contact with your local radio and TV stations?

Keep strong.

23. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I thought this was a wind up thread at first, truly truly gutted for you Steve, I'm sure it will all be ok, but I can only imagine your anxiety mate :(

24. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Can't imagine what you are going through Steve, my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.Hope she is found soon safe and well.

25. zoRob

zoRob Formula 3

Oct 31, 2006
    Cambs, UK
    I hope everything is ok mate, I am sure it will be. If I can help in any way let me know.