My f-car is on ebay again with wrong mileage | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My f-car is on ebay again with wrong mileage

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dr C, Dec 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr C

Dr C Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2002
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Ed
    A copy of the Service Order from the ferrari dealer who replaced the speedo, with the original mileage of 18,365 is in the mail, certified, on it's way to you. Also, included is a photcopy of the KS title stating that "exempt from mileage reqmnts" which means that the mileage is not known to be accurate.

I don't think that you will have trouble selling that beautiful Verde Pino (metallic green) 308, particularly not if you are honest about the mileage. By the way, the speedo change is noted on the 308 Register.

Yes. ferrarichat lives!

2. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    echrist, your car looks absolutely immaculate in the pics.
    How have you kept the interior so well? Is that a leather retrim?

Regards
    Phil

3. Dr C

Dr C Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2002
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Ed

Phil:
    The interior in the picture is original. Never sat outside. Before I bought it some little jerks keyed the magnificient metallic paint on one of the fenders so the original owner was much more careful where he parked it after that. Also, lots of leather conditioning. The gentleman who purchased it from me, I believe, had the interior redone. Right Bob?

echrist

4. Dr C

Dr C Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2002
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Axtman:

I sold my 308 to Bob Downing who has a post earlier in this thread.

Ed RR

5. axtman

axtman Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Lincoln,CA
    Full Name:
    Douglas Axt
    I am now on the hunt to find all the owners of this car. Anyone with information I would be in there debt.

Thanks
    Douglas A. Axt

6. axtman

axtman Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Lincoln,CA
    Full Name:
    Douglas Axt

You dont realy want me to tell the true story do you?