My F40 is home | Page 4 | FerrariChat

My F40 is home

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 410SA, Sep 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ron matta

ron matta Rookie

Sep 8, 2004
    Hey Tim........ole buddy, thanks for putting my mug shot in the photo between the F40 and Enzo.........it is about time you put a few photos of your 18 plus F cars for some eyes to see. Do you think you could show all of them together. I have a great idea.......you could take your Bell Jet Ranger and do a fantastic shot above the ground!!! What do you think.

ron

2. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    If you need a valet to park the cars in a particular formation then I'm your man :)

3. ron matta

ron matta Rookie

Sep 8, 2004
    Okay I will pass that on to Tim and see if he needs any help, you could go up in the helicopter and help lay out the profile of the cars!!!!

Ron

4. Tim

Tim Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Hi Ron. its just MD600 not a bell jet. but anyway, I dont have all the cars in one place. they are scattered between four different houses so that way I always have something to drive. I have sold three of them.

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Still... That leaves you with 15 F-cars, and a whirly bird!

6. ron matta

ron matta Rookie

Sep 8, 2004
    Hey Tim, are you still behind the wheel of your black SL and CL? I remember when you said it was like people driving their Yugo's or Honda's, they are just everyday beaters. Have you added any additional trick stuff on them?

Ron

7. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Wow Tim, it looks like the collection has changed a little in the last 18 months, congrats! I went by the dealership a few months ago when I was in town after hearing your Enzo might be there. Missed it by a few hours I was told. When did you pick up the 2nd sand buggy?

8. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Holy crap. That is amazing.

9. ferrari fernatic

BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    london
    Full Name: