My 'Ferrari Faster than a Corvette?' Questions | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My 'Ferrari Faster than a Corvette?' Questions

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by venusone, Sep 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phong69

phong69 Karting

Aug 17, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Phong Nguyen
    Just tell them "No, its not faster than a C5 corvette" but....Do you prefer fine wine or Mad Dog? The MD will get you drunk faster but its not always about the end point rather the journey itself, such is with all things in life.

2. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Actually, a 40 of 'Cold Cocked' does me just fine. I never drink it if I'm going to be driving though. That stuff will leave me on my ear for a week if I'm not careful! (Does any one remember that spoof on SNL?)

:)

3. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Before I owned my 328GTS a friend of mine wanted to race against it, before I even had the car he was saying that he was gonna beat my Ferrari all day long, but the day came and his vette was a '85 when, during the race I went up to 120mph and his car was about 6 cars behind mine. Another friend who was driving his fathers '88 didn't want to race me after what he saw.

4. Cavallini

Cavallini Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    I would say to them: "I don't know and I don't care."

Forza,

Cavallini

5. JBsZ06

JBsZ06 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Tell them the Corvette, Porsche or whatever are great cars...but your favorite is your Ferrari and thats why you bought it..

As an owner of a "worked Z06" its a great car yet I still can admire owners of other great sports cars..

Yours being among the worlds finest..

In truth between sports car enthusiasts....its about the race car driving experience you get driving the car..

Ferrari is a master at that for sure..

Enjoy your beautiful car.

JB

6. Cajun

Cajun Formula 3

Mar 20, 2004
    Da BY-U
    Full Name:
    MJG
    If they have to ask you, then they would never get it anyway.