My Ferrari | FerrariChat

My Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ajr550, Mar 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    I have not been able to get into My Ferrari for weeks.
    I know there were issues a couple of months ago but does anyone else have the same problem ?
    I am in UK (it may be a regional issue).

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    https://my.ferrari.com/en_EN/ - UK access ok for me - they did mess with the password requirement a couple of months ago so you may need to go via forgot password

3. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I have just tried with what I remember my password to be. Confirmed it through a password database I have. It would not let me in. Currently waiting for a reset password email...

4. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Still no reset email

5. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    Thanks.I'll try.

6. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    Won't even let me get that far.
    All attempts default to main website.
    I'm using a Mac so will try with Windows on a different device if others in UK can get in.

7. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    FYI my access was via Windows & Chrome

8. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I entered the site successfully. I was initially directed to an unfamiliar webpage, but after I accepted the use of cookies, I was redirected to myferrari and all of my personal information was there (except for the final production photo which was never posted).

9. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts

Frustratingly got in once via Windows and saw the final production picture of my new car.
    It then glitched to the same issue I have on Mac and I cannot get in again.
    I know they have been doing a lot of work on website and My Ferrari but it came at wrong time for me !
    Thanks everyone for your help.

10. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I never got a reset password email. Still cannot get in. That said I'm 99.9% certain I'm putting the right password in anyway.

11. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    I haven't been able to get into my Ferrari since last October, these damn New England winters. ;)

ajr550 likes this.
  12. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    I just registered a bit over a month ago. Was having issues logging in and displaying the web pages properly using my android phone and Android tablet. I then tried my windows PC using internet explorer and am able to login and see original build specs for my car, so it looks like there are browser issues preventing use.

13. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I'm registered but still can't see my car after after registration, very weak webpage structure.

14. strongx

strongx Karting

Mar 20, 2009
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Rock Thompson
    I've had several ongoing problems with the site. Someone told me that to access it your computer needs a processor-out service every three months. Something about replacing the electron tensioner bearings.

paulchua, kes7u and MalcQV like this.
  15. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    :D
    I've given up. I'm certainly not re-registering as I never received a password reset of which I am convinced I did not need anyway. I also tried Internet Explorer just in case.

16. Gullwing

Gullwing Karting

Aug 30, 2016
    It's a problem with the cookies. I've been having the same issue for a few months now. I seem to find if you clear your ferrari.com cookies then try again it works (possibly sends you to the Italian language version). Seems buggy.

17. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Did you try opening the door?

Scudmsl likes this.
  18. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Cheeky.

RedNeck likes this.
  19. Fixer03

Fixer03 Karting

Nov 1, 2015
    They are updating all the system at present, something to do with getting more detailed info about your cars and improving the contact between you and the dealer. This is what Ive been told.

20. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I regularly have to clear all history and data/cookies etc because my banking page fails. I said banking :p. I tried earlier and it makes no difference. I was also registered on F1 Ferrari page and that too does not work.
    It seems I might as well just wait until they've completed whatever it is they're completing :D

21. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    From comments on other threads it sounds like it is getting worse before it gets better.

22. LP360

LP360 Karting

Jun 12, 2016
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lee
    I'm trying to register to MyFerrari but every time I do it just asks for log in details. I have found another way to sign up on their website but I can't find UK on the country option. Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks.

23. Fireman1291

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    My Ferrari is a waste of time. It's never done anything but waste my time trying to use it or log in. Standby while I go try again and waste more time lol

24. Fireman1291

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    ANNNNND I'm back. Yup, it does a loop. You click login and it just scrolls down to the bottom of the page. No way to login.

25. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    I have the same problem on my mobile devices, but desktop works fine. My AD has been in contact with the factory and they basically said that a mobile app will be coming in the next several weeks and not to worry about the lack of access on mobile devices for now.