my gf wants naked pix of herself for her pad... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

my gf wants naked pix of herself for her pad...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TestShoot, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    after she takes the pictures...

when is the house warming party going to be? :)

2. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Testshoot; my personal (and possibly offensive, but honest) views below. Hopefully you appricate my candor.

Wow, she was really hot before the boob job. Looks... wrong... now.

Let me guess, she has no self esteem? "I did them for me" Yeah, right. Self-image dosen't come from the mirror, or the livingroom kids. It comes from within, nothing outside can give you that gift.

Nudes themselves are not a bad thing, quite the opposite, they are just us at our most raw and vulnerable. They can be incredible pieces of art.

Now, if she wanted to take the nudes as a present for you, and maybe get you a set of bed sheets made with her on them, that'd be really hot.

All this said, even if she just needs the constant reminder that she's hot outside, that's not nessicarily an "I'm cheating on you" kind of thing to worry about. Rather, this is something much more important...

3. mlambert890

mlambert890 Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2002
    CA
    This is the kind of thing that you've answered for yourself as soon as you ask it. Me, I think a house full of suggestive photos of oneself is pretty odd. Some on the thread don't (which I also find odd). None of that matters though. You asked the question which means YOU find it odd. If she really needs to do that, the relationship may not be a good fit. It strikes me as a fairly fundamental difference no matter how you approach it.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    useless to me as a model because i shoot most of my stuff offline for ads and editorial. the contract she was offerd was a one time ad shoot lasting two weeks for one season with a well known (you probably have this store in your local mall) clothing chain.

there was a few producers at dreamworks i intro'd her to that were falling all overthemselves for her to be in their projects. wherever she goes guys just flock to her, yet she is not the kinda girl to hook up at bars.

5. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    don't get me wrong i do art nudes etc all the time: http://testshoot.com/models/model_daniela/for/ but in context everything is acceptable... there is the old saying don't **** where you eat. i never date models, this was the first exception, but i now other guys have seen her naked or whatever at shoots, no biggie, but the context of her first apartment, moving in with her best friend (with a reputation)...

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    LIAR ... LIAR... PANTIES ON FIRE !!!

7. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    no, i don't date models, never said that i don't 'do' them or go out with them. just not date