My girlfriend (in her underwear) Kinda Adult | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My girlfriend (in her underwear) Kinda Adult

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Jan 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Is she beatiful

1. Yes

2. No (dont you do it)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    haha ok i get it now.:) sorry guys im not putting the other pics up. if i do that then i might get in trouble with her.she only said i could put those ups.sorry.

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Don't sweat it Jordan....All you need is an internet connection, a credit card and a valid delivery address.

DL

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Oh well I didnt say I wanted a Brazilian girl, Dave! Im an asian kind of guy :)

4. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    She has a decent body and a cute face, but you start a "hot or not thread" to boost her self esteem and admit to holding back pictures means you have something to hide. I vote not hot.

Why take a picture if you don't intend on sharing it? Old timers setting in early?

Sunny

5. dan the man

dan the man Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Oh, I thought it said

"Polled my girlfriend ( In her Underwear) Kinda Adult"

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Now now now.....:)

DL

7. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #32 96impalaSS, Jan 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Us vette guys get all the chicks LOL

Time to send some vette to vette PM's we can trade g/f pictures ;)

9. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    That makes two of us jordan.I love the asians.And yes she is hot.Your a lucky man.

10. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    LOL guess she's not shaved

11. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Oh yea :)

So uhh...I take it she has my number?

12. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    low self esteem? insecure?

Dont take this the wrong way, but thats usually why people always need to be told they are something, for reassurace. BTW, pretty much all women have low self esteem and are insecure, so its not really anything to worry about.

13. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    96impalaSS,

Okay first of all you are an idiot. Sorry to put it so blunt but your girlfriend that you supposedly have feelings for (or are we too young for that yet?) now will have her picture posted all over the internet and may or may not have an influence in her future.

Everybody, remember can simply copy that picture and paste away ... not something I would do to somebody I respected ... but like I said, I do not think you have matured to that stage yet ... you are still concentrating with your little head :)

Secondly: You have a self esteem problem, and the purpose of this post is to pump up your flagging ego. Now she is a beauty don't get wrong, but she is a person, not a trophy and you should be more concerned about how her company makes you feel, not the high fives and thumbs up from other males, etc.

Thirdly: Maturity, er I think I have said it all, and I forgive her for the photo because she is young and I guess I have to forgive you too (because you must be young), but she also needs to find herself and living life worrying about whether everybody thinks she is hot or not indicates an empty head, and well a depressing future as the body gives up, etc.

Please do not knock on my door for my daughter ;) ... she would be too mature for you anyway (even though she is only 3 :D).

Pete
    ps: Thanks for the images though :D ... I will leave it for others to save in their personal collection ...

14. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #39 96impalaSS, Jan 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    to put things in perspective heres a photo of me on one of my better days.I am very lucky (p.s. those are my boot camp glasses there called B.C.G.s which stands for Birth Contral Glasses cause theres no way your getting laid with those things on)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    oh dont get me wrong i do have feelings for her.I love her Ive been dating her for about 3 years now and i do respect her but on the same note she wanted proof she was hot and i thought a open forum like this with unbiased people on it would be a good way to show her.Shes not the kind of girl to get upset about things liek this.Although she may not think she is pretty she is a very strong person and not easily effected by most things.Her and I are both the same way andhave the same sense of humor and thoughts about almost everything (except for her and I taste in Cars but thats a whole different story)But dont think that either one of is is not mature. Given we are young and not as wise as others may be, we just like to have fun.Ive had to make some pretty mature decisions in my life about some things but im not a very serious person.I'd rather enjoy life and jsut take everyhitng witha grain of salt and have fun while im here.Ive known some young men who werent very mature and were just like me who arent here anymore.It's jsut how this generation is i suppose.But i do respect your thoughts and your opinions.

16. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    So what's taking so long? Post the naked pics already!

17. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    So you have been with her since she was 15... and how old are you?

18. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    im 20 when i met her she was a freshman in highschool and i was a junior.
    she asked me not to and and so im not going to.

19. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Wow! you meet in H.S and your still togther, thats awsome! So when you popping the Question?

20. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Impala, seriously, a jolt went through my body when I read that she is your girlfriend . . .

You KNOW that her pics are gonna show up EVERYWHERE on the internet, right?

Online Dating Sites, Chat rooms, etc.

Guys will claim her to be their girlfriends and ugly & fat girls will use them in their profile . . .

Do you think this girl is really in prison?

http://www.jailbabes.com/profile.db?af=16&at=29&b=5310

"I am a young Dominican Goddess who is sophisticated, sexy, romantic, fun loving and have a wild sense of humor. I am a professional dancer and I am reliable, trustworthy and very faithful. I enjoy all sports and I am very athletic. I do not use drugs and family is very important to me. Please do not judge me for being in prison. We all make mistakes and I have learned from mine. I am looking for a professional man who will love my heart ache away and who wants a long term relationship. I am exotic and erotic with nothing but love in my heart. Please no head games. I am waiting to go back to court so I hope that my release date will change. "

21. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    What's the worst that could happen? :D

22. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris