My Models and my 360 - VERSION 2.0 | FerrariChat

My Models and my 360 - VERSION 2.0

Discussion in '360/430' started by ogopogo13, Feb 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ogopogo13

ogopogo13 Rookie

Feb 4, 2008
    USA - North Carolina
    Full Name:
    German Garcia-Fresco
    #1 ogopogo13, Feb 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Wow...

I must really say i am impressed with all the replies and postings (had quite a few readings). I was a bit disappointing it being my FIRST post ever in Ferrari chat and have so many people (except for a few) criticize me in such way. But then it actually became very funny and entertaining. You know one of the companies i own is TriangleFiesta.com and it is an Entertainment business so this adds to it. LOL. Don’t worry as much of you can be so hateful i have no problem with any of you but i do wish to make a few points clear.

Before i do that please look below and you’ll see what MOST of you just want to see a "horrific" (like someone put it out there) photo of my car. NO MODELS, NO ME and NO "STICKERS"

HERE WE GO: -- Be patient all of it has an explanation.

1 - Yes the STICKERS ARE FROM PHOTOSHOP. I find it humorous how majority people though that i was trying to fool you into believing that the banner was real.

2 – NO I DON’T RENT THE FERRARI, i wouldn’t be here if i did. I am actually a Doctor, and business owner and have no need to make things up. I bought it with hard work and sacrifice and was proud of my "Cheeze" car (like others mentioned) and thought that majority of people in this particular forum would appreciate it.. just like i do.. But hey.. if there is a dude willing to EAT a human in Germany and another one willing to be Eaten by him, i guess i learned that most of us don’t think the same.

3 – ME POSING - im sure EVERY SINGLE HUMAN in this forum that owns a FERRARI has posed at LEAST 1 time with his car. I guess i made the mistake to show you that. I was actually doing a photo shoot and hey why not get in a couple of photos.. im paying for it might as well!.. Is ok.. don't blame you for calling me Gay, Cheeze, or un-cool. I might be the last two, but in the different business i have it would be kind of hard to be gay (no offense)

4 – BUSINESS TAX DEDUCTION??? -- Come on! anyone that can afford such car does not need to be saving a few pennies for Tax purposes. As i mentioned ABOVE.. One of my companies is ENTERTAINMENT, this car fits perfect for what i do. Have you ever seen a Redbull car? a Monster energy drink truck? Budweiser?.. same idea but to put on the website. BTW: the logo i used was only a test. that is not even my real logo.

5 – 3 POST THE SAME: Yes I did post this 3 times. Why? Well I wanted to be part of the 360 post cause that is what I have, then I wanted to be part of the NC post, cause is where I live and – I wanted to be part of the Southamerica post, cause I am from Argentina. So it made total sense.

6 - NOW THIS IS SUPER FUNNY: -- Even though i was not trying to promote my site with you guys. Maybe on the NORTH CAROLINA (where i am) forum you can say that. I mean my website SELLS nothing that you can get unless you are PHYSICALLY HERE. I don’t care at all if someone in LA, NY MI, OH, TX, etc.... cause ill make NO MONEY FROM THEM. You need to attend my event for me to make money. SORRY if you interpreted as me trying to sell u my business.
    -- OK here is the funny part:
    I looked at my website statistics, and look at the SITES VISITED before they entered mine. AND GUESS WHAT? there was over 450 visits that came from people that were on FERRARI CHAT. I wish i did advertise a sellable product. Then even though most of you Criticize me, say is cheeze, and all that.. you are still curious to see what the Heck is TriangleFiesta. Thanks for the visits though!

Hey all in all seriousness. I am sorry if I offended anyone. My new years resolution was to help more people not to piss them off!.. Although I didn’t feel welcome I wish you the best. Enjoy a “REAL photo of the Modena!” – And I promise.. You will not see any more photos or irrelevant postings ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Car looks great, my favorite color for a 360. Best of luck with it and welcome to Fchat.

3. tstafford

tstafford Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2006
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Car looks great. Enjoy the ride. Curious where you bought it.

4. Tmedia

Tmedia Rookie

Sep 13, 2007
    The Pearl
    Full Name:
    Trapp
    looks much better.

5. laxn23

laxn23 Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I wouldn't worry about it much, can't please everyone and most of the time can't please a majority. When one person replies that they don't agree with a post or thread people seem to get the group mentality and find it easier to agree and also to put it down. I guess just don't let anyone faze you. My .02 for what its worth.

6. brunetti

brunetti Karting

Nov 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dana Brunetti
    Get out. With that much traffic you're a likely candidate to be bought out by a company like Google... You'll be rolling in phat city soon! 450 visits!

Seriously, the car looks much better now with out the horrid photoshop, and it's a much better photo. Oh, and the fact that you're not posing in it. No offense, but I don't come here to look at that.

7. striker1

striker1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2008
    San Diego County, CA
    That was a chilly reception you got. Hopefully it goes better this time.

Beautiful car. Enjoy it!

P.S. I still think it is a bad idea to have clothed women pose next to your car due to the potential for paint scratches. ;)

8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Dont pay attention to the bad comments, i would have done the same and will probably do when the time comes . It can look cheezy for some but advertizing ones own business on his own exotic car is nothing to be ashamed of . Plus its only a wrap or a sticker so it can be taken of whenever you want.

People are sometimes too anal about ferraris in the US ..dont drive in the rain or not more than 2000 miles per year bla bla bla ..Mixing business and pleasure is awesome , more power to you .

9. stitcher

stitcher Karting

Dec 14, 2007
    So Cal
    I thnk a better verson 2.0 would have been: yeah, you busted me. Sorry!!!

10. stitcher

stitcher Karting

Dec 14, 2007
    So Cal
    Believe this when you go away

11. zippyslug31

zippyslug31 Formula 3

Sep 28, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Kevin M.
    Part of the reason you were bashed so hard is because you had never posted before nor were involved in any other meaningful discussions, IMO.

To come out of nowhere and post pics of 'yourself and your models' is just bad form.

12. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    "3 – ME POSING - im sure EVERY SINGLE HUMAN in this forum that owns a FERRARI has posed at LEAST 1 time with his car. I guess i made the mistake to show you that."

That's simply Bull!! I have never felt the need to POSE in front of my 430. I take no issue with what you or anyone else does, but to say that EVERY SINGLE HUMAN does what you do is a bit of projecting, wouldn't ya say?

13. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I honestly see no problem in having your own picture taken together with your own Ferrari.

14. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    Nor do I, as my post says. I was just stating that it's a bit presumptuous to say that "ever single person" on this site has taken pics of themselves with their car.
    The guy should not have to make excuses for his pics but he also doesn't need to proclaim that what he does is also done by me.
    I welcome him and all new people to Fchat.......Im certainlt not dissing the man at all.

15. Patentman

Patentman Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2004
    Boston/Delray Beach
    Full Name:
    Barry W. Chapin
    No need to apologize - don't even pay attention to the haters man, there's so many people on here who think it is bad to have any hint of an ego and that if you bought a Ferrari even in part for looks or the wow factor that you have something wrong with you. Screw that, I think its all great. You're a young successful dude, live it up and if you want to do so more publicly than others, rock on. A bunch of puritians bashed one of my replies a few weeks back when I admitted to really liking the wow factor of my 360 spider and that was a big reason why I bought my car - just because it's a sick looking car. What's wrong with liking it when people look at you when you drive a hot car or have a hot girlfriend, wife, etc.? I think its better to love it, show it and keep it in perspective than to shy away and hide ones successes. I'd love to do a photo shoot like that for my car and I'd sure put myself and my wife in a few of the shots and if it could promote one of my businesses that way then so be it. Don't let them break your style down. Besides, the haters might all be old fat bald guys who only wish they reached their success as soon as you and I did.

16. brunetti

brunetti Karting

Nov 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dana Brunetti
    +1

17. brunetti

brunetti Karting

Nov 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name: