My new car is on the way. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My new car is on the way.

Discussion in '360/430' started by ammoman, Mar 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    If you do come to Nationals game, PLEASE dont bring the Ferraris...the cars will not be there by the third inning...my office is 5 minutes from there and I can tell you youre car would be more safe in Bagdad or Kobul than Annacostia....I cant tell you how many trauma victims I have treated you were injuried in or near Annacostia, including several who were hurt during car jackings!!!! But please dont let me scare you, just bring a junky car along!!!!

2. marksp

marksp Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2006
    Redmond, WA
    I haven't driven any of the other cars you're comparing to, but have well over 25K miles across a 360 and 2 F430's and am both taller and heavier :( than you. I can tell you that I have many multi-hour trips and never have I experienced fatigue or discomfort of any consequence. The power Daytona's offer good adjustability, support and comfort. You're going to especially dig that they travel down which yields more headroom over the non-power seat option.

3. JFT

JFT Rookie

Aug 25, 2007
    Sweden
    I don't mean to be rude, but it's so surprising to me that some owners don't even know what their car is called... Especially if you have enough interest to post of F-car forums... Maybe it's just me :)

4. ammoman

ammoman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2008
    WINDERMERE FLORIDA
    Full Name:
    ERIC
    Anybody want to place any bets?
    I offered the delivery driver $500 bonus if he can get my car to NJ from Scottsdale by 11:59 pm tonight :)
    It left on Saturday.
    He seemed interested but i sure don't want him to fall asleep at the wheel.
    Just between us...he gets the bonus anyway.
    Eric