My pictures from the weekend (1/17-1/18) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My pictures from the weekend (1/17-1/18)

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Jan 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Great pics!

How come Brian is getting talked to in every pic I see of him? :)

Is there a car there in the last few pics? I can't quite make it out.

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron

Brian is getting BLACK-FLAGGED for eating it early in the course... :) No worries, though... they just wanted to have a visual check on the car.

No, there isn't a car in the last 2 pics... it just shows where the car ended up and the tire tracks, etc, after it was dragged up onto the tow truck.

3. RyanZX6R

RyanZX6R Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Riverside County
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    "dragged up onto the tow truck"
    I get a mental picture of a corpse being pushed in the back of a coroner's van. Byron, that's gotta give you nightmares, pulling up and seeing your car in that type of situation. Sorry man.

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Now a video of the car falling off the tow truck would be priceless! Would be a one of a kind shot.

5. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Great shots Byron! Looks like fun! One of these next track days when my school load is lighter I will try and take my car up. My parents are ever getting into it and want me to do it too :)

6. Race_S4

Race_S4 Rookie

Jan 20, 2004
    Byron, e-mail me your mailing address @ [email protected] and I will send a copy of the track video (driving behind the Ferrari) to you. Most likely I will send out the DVD to you mid Feb.

Stan