My Testarossa arrived! | FerrariChat

My Testarossa arrived!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Orthoferrari, Apr 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Orthoferrari

Orthoferrari Karting

Feb 29, 2004
    Clearwater, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chris
    My car finally arrived. I can not describe what this car feels like. I can't believe I hesitated so long about trading my Viper for this. The Ferrari is so superior in every way. I guess I am hooked.
    One question. One time when it was cold outside, about 40 degrees it would not idle down. I shut off the car for 5 minutes and it never did it again. Anything I should worry about?
    I will post pictures tomorrow

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Chris--- Can't wait to see pictures. You should bring that beast to our next Ferrari club function. About the cold start, I don't have that problem w/ my 512TR but otherwise, I don't know enough to offer any intellegent answer.

Congrats again.

3. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    Congrats on your TR purchase!! Enjoy it and DRIVE IT!! :)

4. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    As a fellow TR owner...welcome to the fold!! Aren't these cars great? The Testarossa is so unique and different, just sooooo cool. After many many musclecars, and corvettes, when I finally got my TR I've never regretted it. In my opinion the Testarossa is a milestone car for Ferrari. As for your odd warm-up incident...I wouldn't worry about it. These cars can be cold-blooded. Can't wait to see some pics.

5. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Congrats!!!! And welcome to the Testarossa club!!!! They're a great car to put many enjoyable miles on!!!! I put 5000 on mine last year!!!! Hope you enjoy many great miles to come!!!!

6. audionut

audionut Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Adrian Low
    Congrats on the car! Love the TR, and I hope you drive many many miles, and enjoy every one of them!

7. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Congrats my friend, you will never regret this purchase...and welcome to the club! Post those pics, damnit!!

8. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    Congrats on the new car! I should be receiving mine in about a week or so and after reading your post, I can't wait! Do you have any pics you can post?

Cheers,
    Travis