My two-day leave in Hong Kong | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My two-day leave in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by navygakman, May 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I'm curious,...do you recognize his brother? :)

2. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Do you mean his brother, or his brother's friend who owns that thoroughbred stable of automobiles? Anyway, the answer is no to both, but Hong Kong being as small as it is, I'm pretty certain I can find out whose cars those are without asking more than 5 people. ;)

I don't particularly want to know they guy, because I'm already jealous as hell, and I know I could never afford to be living that bling-bling lifestyle. :(

On another note, YOUR name seems really familiar. Do you have anything to do with bikes? I swear I know your name from somewhere. :)

3. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I was speaking of his brother....I'm not up to speed on HK celebs, but his brother is apparently one...hint hint. He's made quite a few movies there in HK. :)

4. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Being Chinese, but having grown up in a western environment, I'm not that up to speed either on HK celebs. However, I called my secretary over, and immediately she goes "OH! That's Kenny Bee!".

Now THAT is a name I know... because he starred in one of my all time favourite Chinese movies back in 1991, Saviour Of The Soul

Umm... Is this called threadjacking? Sorry Commander Navygakman... :)

5. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Congratulations!

Sorry, no prize though... ;)

6. navygakman

navygakman Karting

Feb 15, 2002
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Stewart Chung
    #31 navygakman, Jun 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a bonus picture for your secretary banduga, my bro in the 550 :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. shelbee

shelbee Guest

He looks like a movie star. I love the sports seats there. Simply beautiful

8. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Hey! No fair! After all that hard work... :(

Now if I'd seen THAT picture, I would have recognised him immediately. Dumb as I am, I'm sure the "Kenny" on his shirt would have helped. ;)

On a more SERIOUS note... STOP worrying about my secretary, and START posting some more pics of those bikini-clad girls for your F-Chat buddies DAMMIT!!!

Actually, he IS a movie star/singer/celebrity...

9. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    wait so navygakmans brother is kenny bee? or his brothers friend is kenny bee? or the guy who owns all the cars and the boat is his brothers friend which may or may not be kenny bee...and the last question... who is kenny bee?

10. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Kenny Bee is Navygakman's brother....

Who is Kenny Bee? http://snipurl.com/6xc4

Dave

11. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Yes, navygakman's brother is Kenny Bee. His brother's friend is NOT Kenny Bee, because Kenny Bee IS his brother. The guy who owns all the cars and the boat is his brother's friend who is NOT Kenny Bee because Kenny Bee is his brother and so it couldn't be Kenny Bee. It is indeed Kenny Bee's (navygakman's brother's) friend (who is NOT Kenny Bee) who owns all the cars and the boat. :)

Who is Kenny Bee? Click here to find out!

More important question... What is a "navygakman"?

12. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA

Well, a quick "google" of "navy gak definition", brings up some hits....GAK is an acronym for "Governmental Accessed Keys", which relates to "computer cryptography" which means the following: computer cryptography: Use of a crypto-algorithm program by a computer to authenticate or encrypt / decrypt information. [INFOSEC-99]

Okay, it's late and I am ready for bed....

13. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Wow, one kid's a genius, and the other is a celebrity. Why can't I have kids like that. Actually, why can't I have kids, period... :(

14. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    right...thanks for the clarification. :D

15. navygakman

navygakman Karting

Feb 15, 2002
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Stewart Chung
    Banduga you are TOO FUNNY!!! We have to hang out next time i am in Hong Kong. You got it right, I am NOT Kenny Bee, Kenny Bee (Chung) is my brother, it is his (Kenny's) buddy who owns all the cars and stuff.

Gakman is my call sign in the Navy so I use it sometimes as my moniker. And I am NOT a genius - far from it. But my brother is the celebrity, he's got the good looks, and I've got..... a s h i t box 308.

So there you have it :)

16. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Feel free to let me know when you're next here! It'll be good to meet up! HOWEVER... I cannot guarantee my behaviour in front of celebrities/extremely expensive cars/girls in bikinis! :D