My Wife and the rock drummer! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My Wife and the rock drummer!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Anthony_Ferrari, Dec 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 101010

101010 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2008
    #26 101010, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
    it is GREAT to read that things turned out for you in the end... ESPECIALLY that very lucky document mis-delivery!

your take only reinforces my beliefs in prenuptial agreements. it makes absolutely zero sense to enter into a legal contract where it is advantageous for one party to split at the others expense!

prenup, prenup, prenup. then put it away and hope you never have to dust off that old document.

p.s.-- can you imagine how jealous and insecure she is everytime her little drummer boy plays a venue, with all the young girls in the audience, with her standing off-stage, getting older by the minute... knowing full well that their relationship was built on betrayal. she knows exactly what's in store for her...

2. Seamaster007

Seamaster007 Karting

Jan 13, 2009
    Good to hear....hopefully karma has struck on her....

3. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    It looks like karma did get her with the mis-mailed letter. My brother got a girl pregnant that was cheating on her boyfriend with him. He proceeded to marry her and I told him to keep an eye on her because if she will do it with you, she will do it to you. Sure enough she had 2 children with the pizza guy while he was in basic training and then deployed to Kuwait. Sort of a white trash version of the same situation.

I'm glad your situation has worked out. You deserve better and it sounds like you have it now.

4. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    Glad everything turned out well. I remember reading about this when you originally posted and thinking how terrible it must be. Divorce sucks.

5. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    It certainly does at the time. Of course now I know that I would never be as happy as I am now without the divorce. :)

I am now happier, richer, fitter, and more content than I ever was with her. I now cherish every moment with my kids because I know how close I came to losing them. I found this thread by accident when I was looking for something else and just thought I should update it so you know that there was a happy ending and there was some positive news in these gloomy times.

Thanks for your kind words everyone. :)

In the end, it’ll all be ok.
    If it’s not ok, its not the end.