MyFerrari app | FerrariChat

MyFerrari app

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by premierminister, Oct 6, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. premierminister

Mar 8, 2013
    Germany
    Does anybody know how long it will take for a newly ordered car to appear in the MyFerrari app?

Two weeks ago I ordered my F8 Spider (ETA Q1/2022) and the dealer told me that it will appear within the app automatically "sometime".

2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    That's the technical word for when Ferrari gets around to it. The order appears as WAITING LIST first. For a while. Everyone's experience is variable. I have received no emails but others have. I got a VIN then went 40.

Look in the F8 section for order status thread. A lot of info there.

paulchua and premierminister like this.
  3. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    The Ferrari app is a joke. I have never been able to get passed to logo. Embarrassing.

Twosherpaz and paulchua like this.
  4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Completely agree. The app stinks.

Twosherpaz likes this.
  5. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    My last car ordered took almost a year before it appeared in the app

6. junc

junc Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 2, 2007
    Chicago/Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Jun
    The app is incredibly bad. It has me owning cars on wrong dates in time. Ive had cars on waiting list in the app after they were delivered months prior. Ive had production photos show up on time and not on time. Not really sure what the point of the app is if they dont make it a priority to convey correct information.

I will say that the service dates on the cars do seem to be correct so there is that. Maybe just maybe they are starting to improve it slowly.

7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    haha
    agreed

8. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Well... I agree, when the app first appeared it was like it was developed by an 8 year old. Simply terrible. Ive found that over the past 2-3 months, things work smoother and as intended. Is it the best app I've used? Heck no, but it's better than what it was. I would email customer service. I've received responses within a day when they told me my car was sold (not) and they had fixed it.

9. Twosherpaz

Twosherpaz Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    Thermal, CA
    Full Name:
    Private
    Just checked it again today. About twenty of my cars previously in my profile are now missing. It has been this way for at least three months. I have told my dealer and FNA. The best they can come up with is “Italy” is working on it. This is very frustrating as all these cars I bought would appear not to be in my profile.

10. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Good lord! 20 cars! You are a blessed man (with a big garage.)

Cheers

11. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Email customer service directly. See if you get a response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

12. esabet

esabet Rookie

Oct 12, 2021
    Full Name:
    Emil Sabet
    Hi. Can you please share the email address to the customer service?

13. AandSC

AandSC Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 12, 2016
    Jax, FL
    Full Name:
    Allen
    esabet likes this.
  14. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Same. It’s ridiculous. Now “customerservice@owners” wants proof of ownership for all the ones that had been in my history, and still show in service records, along with purchase and sale/trade dates in order to repopulate the dozen and a half missing cars. Even the current owned list isn’t complete. Frustrating to say the least.

Twosherpaz likes this.
  15. mrchaztsai

mrchaztsai Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2020
    Hong Kong/Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Charlie T
    I had to email them as well, sent on a Friday and got a response back on Monday evening asking to clarify a few things, and within an hour it showed up on the app and website. Was surprised how quick and friendly the representative was.

16. Dave Bertrand

Dave Bertrand Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 24, 2005
    Castle Rock, CO
    Why register your car at all? What benefit is there?

And to add, I've tried twice to register my 328 and both times I got an automated email saying my info doesn't match their database and I have to fax (in 2021 we're still faxing??) my car's registration to them. I don't think MyFerrari was meant for older cars, only new ones. But nowhere on the website does it say that and there is no description at all of what registration does for you.

17. esabet

esabet Rookie

Oct 12, 2021
    Full Name:
    Emil Sabet
    That is a good question. The one reason I registered my Roma was because I thought the owner's manual will be available in digital format through the app but after I had my Roma registered, I found no Owner's Manual!!! Emailed them but no response yet.

18. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    È normalè!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk