Navigation mute, and seatbelt dispenser issue | FerrariChat

Navigation mute, and seatbelt dispenser issue

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by 350MH83, Jun 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    Folks,

I have been enjoying the Lusso a lot during the last months, now at about 2300km on the clock. I have 2 issues though. The first one is: does anybody know how to mute the route guidance when using the GPS? If I push the mute button (either from the steering wheel or the main volume control) it will mute just the message it is currently giving, but not the following ones. If I turn the volume all the way down during messages, then it will stay down, but will still lower the radio volume for the duration of the GPS message, so it's annoying. The only solution that I have found is to set the "diminished volume" for the radio/media to 0, and turn the GPS announcement volume to 0 during a message. But then, when you need the announcement you will still hear the radio blasting full volume in the back, so not ideal... In Mercedes, you just need to mute the volume during an annoucement, and it will stay muted until you restart your car.
    Second issue is: the seatbelt dispenser on the driver side now has some sort of issues getting back into its normal position. The end of it (that deploys when it is activated) does not retract properly, and gets jammed when the stick is being retracted. Anybody has experienced that? Any easy fix before I ring my dealer?

Beside that, the Lusso does what it says on the box! amazing to drive, even on short distances and even in the rain (as this is all we've had for the last few weeks in France!!). My kids (4 and 6) love it, and they prefer it to the GLS we also have! (but to be fair it's mainly because of the ipads mounted in the back in the Lusso...)