News

NBA 20-21

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Dec 18, 2020.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    ok now its getting good and becoming clear to me. harden is a massive step up for the offensive flow than kyrie was. they are getting much easiier looks now. todays game was big win to make kd happy. kyrie needs to come off the bench and then he can hog the ball all he wants. leave harden as point guard PLEASE! just wait for harden to get in shape and cut down silly turnovers. could be fun

greg328 likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe

“This is getting out of hand”. Really. Where have you been, LeFlop has been diving like this since Miami.

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Hahahhahaah...what a joke. They should implement replays for flops and give technical fouls for them for those trying to scam the game. He sucks.

5. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Buy Manual
    Wasn’t there a year during the playoffs you were fined for flopping after the game once reviewed? They need to go back to that. Should be implemented during the playoffs at a minimum. Regular season— meh.

BMW.SauberF1Team and JAM1 like this.
  6. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    They need to implement replays and give the tech on them as well as fining the hell out of these guys. $5k, $50k is a joke when you're salary is $39M. Hit him with a million and see if he keeps this crap up. Same with Harden... these guys are ruining the game with this type of "play".

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    +1

I know refs get scored by the NBA in terms of how good of a job they are doing. I doubt they get really penalized for obvious flop calls...maybe they need to have some internal penalty for the refs as well to be accountable to some degree. It would probably be hard as the ref's angle won't always be the best view, but at least make them think twice about calling a foul.

9. Whisky

Whisky F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains aka Nebraska
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I asked many of my friends over the last 5 days to name FIVE NBA players
    BESIDES LeBron, Durant, Curry, Harden or Kyrie - and they can't.

10. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Nets could actually win it all. Right now harden is mvp. He does it all. If kd was playing instead of harden, they would still be struggling but harden took over and made them into an actual team. Every one is so much better w him in game.
    But we have seen this before in Houston during regular season w harden but different story in playoffs. He doesn't handle being the man in pressure situations. But problem solved w nets. Kd and kyrie have no problems with playoff pressure. Harden can focus on play making, rebounds, etc and let others score.
    I don't even care about deandre Jordan as center anymore. Hes good enough.
    and Bruce brown is most surprising player in nba. 6 ft 4in guard who scores only in paint! Absolutely love him