NBA 20-21 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

NBA 20-21

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Dec 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    I think kawai and cp will both play. Nets will have difficult time tonite. Not feeling good about it at all

2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

#177 Natkingcolebasket69, Jun 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    The gods of basketball do not reward those teams cheating the game only wanting to play with other stars.
    The behavior harden had with Houston of an entitled diva AND Kyrie not concerned about basketball sucked.
    I will also add that Steve Nash is not deserving of being this teams coach. He has not paid his dues in my eyes.
    Hats off to KD for doing all he could and same to Blake griffin who is obviously hurt.
    The warriors were different because Steph, klay,dray, harison Barnes were all draft picks.
    Milwaukee played ugly, phili is also playing ugly…
    I’m sure the nba wants a final that’s Milwaukee vs Phoenix lol.
    So far the best team to watch has been by far Phoenix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShineKen likes this.
  3. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Can't stand whining about super teams. What should they do, try play w bad players they don't like? You do everything you can to win. Period

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Harden was terrible. Would just slowly take the ball across half court using up 8 seconds. Then dribble the until the clock down to 5 and then dump it off to someone to take a garbage shot. And when he would shoot, terrible selection. Not surprised he fouled during the inbounds (prior to it) at the end of the game. Dude is overrated...another regular season offensive player padding stats and can't cut it in the playoffs.

greg328 likes this.
  5. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    My hats off to KD. Amazing clutch shot after clutch shot. That fadeway three “attempt” was just as good as Kawhi’s shot, if not better as they were down 2 (Kawhi’s shot was during a tie score). Everyone knew it was coming and everyone knew Durant was fully capable of pulling it off. But the last short shots summarized the unfair load he had on his shoulder. Best player on the floor no doubt. Game could have easily gone either way.

6. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Some teams can barely get 1 legitimate superstar let alone 3. To me, anything more than 2 superstars (leagues top scorers) is unfair.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  7. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Fair??? Communist or capitalist?

8. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Wish they ,could trade ky for a big. Too bad he's bff w kd

9. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Worst post in history. Forget Houston. I watched every single nets game this yr. Harden was mvp. I've never seen a player make teammates better than harden this yr. And that includes j Kidd nets. Nets would've won series if kd was hobbled nut harden intact. He was that good.

10. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    You thought he was good? Were we watching the same game? I only remember him banking in a 3 after he wasted the clock and had to get rid of the ball. Missed like every other one . Terrible clock management all game and shot selection.

11. Natkingcolebasket69

What should they do? Start by honoring their contracts they didn’t and nobody forced them to. Rmbr I used play professional, so I know basketball and the ins and out. These guys are fake.
    Take Scottie pippen, he had the worst contract in the league. He bitched about it, but he signed it and played through it.
    0 respect for their organization. When a guy like Kyrie does his circus and takes a mental break, that’s cool. If he can play then he shouldn’t be paid. That’s what it is… they want to be like regular folks and fo wherever they want whenever as they please just like the average Joe when he finds a better job… then don’t sign the contract, play through injury. Isaiah Thomas played with a broken ankle in the finals and u going to tell me Kyrie couldn’t give it a go?
    Titles like KD’s and Lebron mean 0. They played for sure but took the easy way out.
    I respect their skills, their games, who they are as people of course but the way they go about winning? No. If Giannis wins it then good for him. That’s old school Bball, I prefer it that way.

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  12. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    No other player in league would log those minutes w that injury. His game sucked but that wasn't point. He was there for emotional support. And bc he just loves playing
    Joe Harris cost them series. Had opportunity in ot for dagger open 3 but blew it. Nash should've realized how didn't have it and put shamet in instead.

13. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Big respect to you as,pro player but times have changed. Players will never get screwed like pippen did. Players have all the power now. Not nets fault they got those 3.

14. Natkingcolebasket69

And I blame lebron for that.
    I’m from 83 , I first played in the French youth academy. TP, diaw, turiaf were all from 82. I then played pro b back home with lots of young us talent.
    Quickly I realized I wasn’t gonna make it so finished my masters and just played casually.
    The league is rich and profitable but more and more u see even new guys saying the league is soft and the product is poor.
    Adam Silver, imo, got make some serious changes. The game is too fast, causes injuries, the players are more and more defiant and the draft means nothing as most of the bad teams the young talents leave where the money is.
    U can’t make Detroit be LA or NY but got make this thing more competitive. Just my 01 cent

15. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Need move 3pt line 5 ft back. Maybe widen court too.

16. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I watch basketball for different reasons than maybe others. I grew up playing ball and I have love for the game. I watch because I want to see who the best player is. I don’t care what city wins.

I want to see individuals compete and improve their skills. I’m not interested in seeing top players build/join All-Star teams to win an easy chip.

17. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Would 76ers trade Tobias for ky?

18. Natkingcolebasket69

Atlanta has been the hottest team in the East since nate McMillan took over. I don’t think without injury they get there but looks like they could be in the finals vs Phoenix… Phoenix is legit but I’m not sure they beat a healthy lakers team or gsw next years
    Next year all is back to normal.
    If I’m ben Simmons I practice all summer only my shooting Bc I’m going to get traded this year or next If no progress

19. Natkingcolebasket69

I’d trade Simmons… I mean he is Lebron 2.0 with a worse shot, and is not say Lebron is a great shooter.

20. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    We can start by calling travels and carrys so basketball is played the way it was designed to be played. Give the defensive player a fairer chance. Too many rules designed to augment the offensive player. Continuation buckets after a foul half of the time is extended longer than it used to be. No way those buckets would count when I used to play.

It’s hard to guard even a newb if you allow him to carry. Can’t tell if he’s gonna shoot or drive as he could just switch from a half shooting position back to dribbling making it difficult for a defender to commit. Stealing the ball from someone who carries is near impossible too.

Rules need to be tougher and actually enforced so we can see who the real deal is.

21. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Keeping it classy Philly, throwing your trash on the court.

greg328 likes this.
  22. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Easy? Miami barely beat Celtics and then lost mavs. Before that Lakers added Malone and Payton and disaster. Now nets. Nothing is easy. I hope nets add golbert as center. (Prob still lose)

23. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    76ers are a train wreck. Some process. All those draft picks were weird players.

24. Natkingcolebasket69

Amen… those step backs, crossovers are horrible.
    Plus 10000 to all of the above

greg328 and ShineKen like this.