Need eyes: Wichita, KS

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by jkfuel, Aug 3, 2018.

1. FerrariChat Miami - Earlybird $ ENDS August 24th at 5pm. https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/ferrarichat-miami-earlybird-ends-august-24th-5pm.582547/ Everything with the event is confirmed and all deposits paid. We already have a double digit number of cars entered including 430 to 488's and 599 to 812's sprinkling in some Californias and classics like 328's. Yes, we have Lamborghinis and McLarens too. We're staying at the Ritz Carlton - Key Biscayne on the beach with events at Homestead Race Track, Miami Design District, The Deck, and Curtiss Mansion.
  1. jkfuel

jkfuel Rookie

Jun 24, 2018
    DFW, TX
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Anyone in Wichita willing to lay eyes on a Ferrari for me? If not, can anyone recommend a PPI shop? Thanks ahead of time!

2. Swartzy

Swartzy Rookie

Dec 28, 2017
    Hesston, KS
    Full Name:
    Brett Swartzendruber
    I'm close to Wichita and a new F355 owner. I'd be happy to swing by and take a look for you. As far as a PPI my first choice would be Vince Hill @ Black Horse Motorwerks in KC. He does a very thorough PPI and is the best of the best - he's also in the Wichita area a few times a month. My second choice would be David Levian @ European Car Company in Wichita.

If I can help shoot me a message.

jkfuel likes this.
  3. jkfuel

jkfuel Rookie

Jun 24, 2018
    DFW, TX
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Thanks guys for the recs and PMs! I've found a contact in the area. Much appreciated.