Need ferrari decals for son's pine car Daytona | FerrariChat

Need ferrari decals for son's pine car Daytona

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by peterp, Mar 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    My son is making his pine car for cub scouts and wants to make a Ferrari Daytona. The wood block is too long/low to get the body dimensions right, but the general shape is somewhat close. He'd like to add decals for a ferrari badge up front. Does anybody know of a source for small ferrari decals? Also would be great if they had red plastic to make some glue on tail lights. I have the feeling it won't be that easy to recognize as a Daytona unless he adds some decals and other details, so hoping someone can identify a source.

Thanks,
    Peter

2. Lee in Texas

Lee in Texas Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2006
    near Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Lee
    I have a 1/24 Daytona that I bought for spare parts. I can send you the decal sheet and tail light lenses/chrome bezels if you want. The badge is scale size; pretty small, but the decal sheet also includes a pair of Scuderia badges that are a lot bigger. I can check the rest of my spares for a bigger hood badge decal.

PM your address and I get the parts in the mail.

3. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Lee -- thanks so much -- PM sent. Items like the tail lights make a huge difference in making it recognizable because it isn't possible to get Daytona shape that close within pine car dimensions. Please only send if you really don't need the spares -- it doesn't sound like they are that easy to get.

Moderator: This thread is actually a duplicate of another -- I think I hit the back key when entering and it created 2 threads, I tried to delete with edit, but didn't see a delete option. It would be great if you could merge this into other thread.