Need Help!!! Pchop mobile is totalled!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Need Help!!! Pchop mobile is totalled!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by pchop, Aug 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    **** man! That's horrible. Get as much money as you can. Any reason as to what happened, what made him hit the wall? I'll bet he's fired. Sorry to hear and see that.

2. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    I feel sick after watching the video. I am so sorry.

3. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

PChop,

I don't even know you, but I do know your beautiful car because Noah had it that day of the Lingerie party...

All I can say is... basically what everyone else has said: I am greatly disturbed by this. But we're on your side and I'm sure this wrong will be righted somehow...

Regards,
    David

4. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    if u take a look at the damage to the car...
    it seems like the car hit something like a pole or something....unless it was crashed on a corner edge of a wall.

if the garage says that the attendant drove straight into a plain wall, they are lieing. the car hit something jutting out.

5. idloveaguinness

idloveaguinness Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    LI NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin Landry
    Holy Crap. Sniffle. I, I, can't.....

sigh. Your car is/was one of my favorite f-cars. Period.

Don't forget when seeking damages to point out that your car is an ROE concourse trophy winner. That'll make their wallets quiver.

6. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    I am no detective or bodyshop but if you look the video closely you can see that most of the damage is above the front bumper and the hood. i bet you that this idiot took the car for a joy ride and rear ended an suv or a truck.

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I agree.

Blood: WTF?
    They claim damage to the front happened from hitting a flat wall: WTF?

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    i dunno what the garage claimed. when i was there with pchop...he said the guy hit a wall. but dunno which part of a wall....a corner wall?...a flat wall? dunno.

but pchop was there first so he may know exactly what they 'claimed' happened.

9. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

John... my heart goes out to you. Ive always regarded your 355 as one of the most beautiful Ive seen. As Rob said... best thing you can do is to get things sorted quickly (but not carelessly) to ease the pain.

PS - check you PM

10. RogerM

RogerM Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    Should be able to see the other car's paint or bumper rubber in that case.

11. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Like I said before, just keep fighting. Rehan should be able to help you if you need an attorney.

12. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    yo p we saw eachother at foli today and spoke about it so sorry this happened to you i might have a good lawyer for you and you need to sew for neglagence as well anyway you are handleing this like a champ soon you might even have a 360 spider?

13. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    PCHOP - Sorry to see your baby in such bad shape. I remeber meeting you at Lime Rock, and seeing your gorgeous 355 Spider. Hope all works out for the best, and if I can help in any way, please post up.
    - Hutch

- Could we start up a "take PCHOP out for a night of heavy drinking" fund?? To help him through... Funds generated could also be used at SCORES strip club, and that might also help...

14. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy

wasn't it "SCORES" where a local business man ran up a 10K bar tab?
    and a foreign "dignitary" ran up a $30K tab? Both went to court to fight it as I recall.

I think we'd best avoid that place. But we've been to many other wonderful places. Pick one, PCHOP!

15. udalmia

udalmia Guest

and no $1500 on your cc this time :)

16. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    John, I've been at work all week, and barely even able to read any posts. I just picked this up. I'm so sorry this **** happened to you bro. Unbelievable!!

I'll call you in the morning, and we'll talk strategy. Bottom line: you gotta go after these guys hard. But it will have to be in a certain manner to get maximum payout.

I'll call you soon.

Vik.

17. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    John: Keep me posted. I see some people here suggest speaking to lawyers. That's fine. Just might want to touch base with me before you spend any $$

18. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    John, I'm so sorry.

19. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks all for your kind words and support...but my weekend of bad luck have just turned for the worst:

I was waiting at a red light on 2nd Ave (at 36th Street) around 11 p.m. When the light turned green, I started to drive my Jeep. Suddenly, I saw a red bus speeding towards me from 36th Street. I slammed my brake but it was too late; the bus took out the front right of my Jeep. If I had braked a second later, the bus would've slammed directly into my Jeep and I probably would not be here typing this. So in a nut shell, both of my cars are wrecked in a period of 48 hours, and I had my near death experience of a life time.

I hate my life...

20. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    You are kidding right? Please say you are. John, what the heck is this? How could this possibly happen? Are you okay? Anything hurt? If you need anything CALL me man.

21. udalmia

udalmia Guest

damn john, i really feel for you, but at the same time i am very glad that youre ok which is what matters

once again, good to see that you are handling it well, **** happens, what can i say :(

hang in there bro, i see a gallardo in your garage very very soon!

22. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I am glad that I spoke to you tonight bro. Do not worry about the cars. Yes it is a bad situation but at least you were not hurt. I need you around!! Who else would make fun of me. :)

23. udalmia

udalmia Guest

like keith said, it was good to talk to you john, i have to tell you your calm and poise in a situation like this is an inspiration to me, i truly would have lost it by now

please remember we are always here to help you and if you need anything at all let us know

24. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    How does one consoul such bad luck? And Noah wasn't even around, was he? ;)

I saw the pictures yesterday of the 355. They show far worse damage than the video clip. But then to get nailed again! That really S#CKS! My offer is still on the table. Call if I can help with anything. As we were chatting yesterday, I'm very glad to hear we aren't going to have funeral services for the 355. It's just far too gorgeous a car to bid farewell too.

Hang in there. It's only got to get better.

25. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Hey John, Yes that sucks, but the GOOD news you are still with us UNHURT...so life is good. Let us know if we can do anything for you.
    Sam