Need some new "threads" to go with my Ferrari. Any suggestions? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Need some new "threads" to go with my Ferrari. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by raines, Jul 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
  2. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    I max out at a pair of Ferrari sunglasses but even there my wife usually grabs and uses them. Clothing I prefer comfortable Italian brands keeping in line with the cars Italian heritage(skinny pants with some elastic built in are great for confines of the Ferrari seats and still look good after you get out).As for shoes flip flops are for anything zen but not driving. They offer poor control even when returning from the beach in my Jeep Wrangler(but I still use them for this!)
    The ballet slippers are probably way better (I honestly have to try that one out) and driving barefoot is a sure road to catastrophe. Again Italian driving shoes ie Piloti are my favorites preferably in subdued colors.
    Probably the best thing to wear is a nice tan (either a real one or manufactured for those adverse to the suns effects on skin)when you exit the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. raines

raines Karting

May 7, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Sounds like a new thread, but any favorite blasts from the past worth resurrecting?

4. Xtreme5053

Xtreme5053 Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 20, 2006
    For watches, these look pretty sweet.

https://www.hublot.com/en/partnerships/ferrari

I need to get one of those Ferari shirts too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    I really wished I liked hublot, I tried and just cant

6. raines

raines Karting

May 7, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Right? I'll stick with my rollie.

7. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    I’m thinking more like the watches Collector Studio carries. Most of the watches they carry, were given to drivers and VIPs by the factory. As to the shirts, give me the weekend and I’ll try to create a modern take on the vintage t-shirts of the 80s.

8. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I love the Spirit of Big Bang and am considering it.

9. raines

raines Karting

May 7, 2004
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Randy
    A mechanical wonder! Saw two prices for the Chronograph- $15K and $80K. Why the big price difference?

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    The base model, if you can call it that, starts there, add in the moonphase, then go crazy materials, and even a tourbillon. You have titanium, ceramic, rose gold, diamonds and even an all sapphire crystal body. I feel like the Big Bang ripped off the AP, but the Spirit of Big Bang is a totally different piece.

raines likes this.