Need suggestions on a honest/good Ferrari mechanic | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Need suggestions on a honest/good Ferrari mechanic

Discussion in 'Florida' started by JoeI, Jan 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    +1 for Adrian Top Top man, And always take Luc"s advice its never about the money with Luc it's always about the quality of the work.

2. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    :)Nice words for sponsor Yellow Compass and local service shop Modena Eurosports in Ft. Lauderdale/Oakland Park area.

3. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Danny at Modena Eurosports diagnosed and fixed a nagging transmission problem with my manual shift 430. Ferrari factory trained. Highly recommended.

4. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Welcome to Weston, and the south Florida area!! I hope to see you at one of the great car events!! Sign up for the upcoming Toy Rally - the biggest event in south Florida!! www.ToyRally.com

As others mentioned, Tim Stanford is fantastic - one of the good guys!! Really honest, knowledgeable, and skilled with the older cars, but doesn't really do much with anything post 355 models, as the SDII computer stuff isn't his forte.....But, highly recommended.

Another recommendation is Ferrari of Ft. Lauderdale - They have some techs that have been around many of the older cars since the time those older cars were new!!..... Obviously, there is sometimes more cost to using an authorized dealer, but most times that cost isn't that bad considering you get the benefit of having an authorized dealer with the right tools, computers, parts, and ability to stand behind their work. All a great group of people there!!

Wherever you decide.....please post up some pics of your car, and also let us know where you went and the outcome!!

5. Pesto

Pesto Karting

Sep 22, 2004
    PalmBeachGardens,FL
    Full Name:
    Douglas A. Benson
    I live in northern Palm Beach County and am wondering about Rosso Corsa, any recommendations...?

6. schao

schao Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    S Chao
    Kurt is knowledgeable, trustworthy, fair, and a kind soul. Not always the easiest to get ahold of, but worthwhile for you to see him and decide for yourself. I did several years ago and have no regrets.

7. Pesto

Pesto Karting

Sep 22, 2004
    PalmBeachGardens,FL
    Full Name:
    Douglas A. Benson
    Thank you.

8. OneFastM3

OneFastM3 Rookie

Nov 5, 2006
    Anyone know where Luc is today?

9. Hopeful

Hopeful Karting

May 31, 2019
    Vero Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Tony M.
    Does anyone have recommendations for a Ferrari mechanic in the Florida Treasure Coast area. My 488 is in Vero Beach so West Palm/Ft Lauderdale are a long haul for routine stuff.

10. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    The Best!
    Luc at Exotica Body Works, Inc.
    2301 SW 66th Terrarce
    Davie, FL 33317
    954-494-8772

OneFastM3 likes this.
  11. OneFastM3