Need tire help | FerrariChat

Need tire help

Discussion in 'Texas' started by JimC, May 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimC

JimC Karting

Jul 11, 2002
    HK / Houston TX
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Hello guys, this gotta be one of my first post here. Anyway, I am helping a friend to find some tires. Very urgent because he needs them to be in Hong Kong within 9 days. Supposedly, they don't stock these kinds of tires in HK yet, and tirerack and discount tires also don't stock them. My friend needs them to put on his 360 spider for a track event in Shanghai, and I believe the 360 CS use these tires as stock.

Pirelli P-Zero Corsa 225/40/18 X 2, 295/35/18 X 2

I guess these tires are really hard to find since the guy who needs them is a professional race driver in Asia and he can't even find them there. Appreciate any help that you guys can provide.

Jim

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    no idea on how to help with the specific tire. however, I do know that tirerack (www.tirerack.com) ships all around the world. maybe they can help out?

3. vlamgat

vlamgat Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
  4. JimC

JimC Karting

Jul 11, 2002
    HK / Houston TX
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Thanks guys, I called 1010 and tirerack, but they both doesn't have the 295 they says. But a friend of mine found them on a shop in SF somewhere, so they are already ordered and probably on the way out today. Thanks for the help though. Appreciate it.

JimC