Needed good metal shop Los Angeles | FerrariChat

Needed good metal shop Los Angeles

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jlonmark, Aug 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    The time has come to do a proper restoration on my 308 gt4. The car was an eastern car and has some cancer on the inner engine surround. I have the motor out of the car- so it seems now is the time. The paint shop I like does a lot of new Ferraris and doesn’t have the ability to do the metal work. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. kartboy1234

kartboy1234 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2014
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael L
    Not that I know their metal shop ability but Fastcars in Redondo beach appears to have the ability to build a car. I think they have a metal shop. I used to use them for my maintenance.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Thomas Magnum likes this.
  3. 1monza

1monza Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2005
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Norbert Hofer
    Best metal fabrication shop in Southern Calif. is Beckman Metalworks. He has done numerous show winning Ferrari's for me and others. He specializes in Ferrari's and has very talented guys working with him. He has very reasonable rates and is very good. They also paint cars. Call Steve Beckman at 949 574 2557. He's in Costa Mesa. Now is a good time to get a car to him because he is finishing several cars that they have been working on.

4. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    You might consider Bobileff Motorcar Company in San Diego. I have been building bodies, and doing rust replacement panels and fabrication for over 40 years. Please check out my web site at www.bobileff.com
    Gary Bobileff