New 1:64 Hotwheels, F430 Spider and 512M | Page 194 | FerrariChat

New 1:64 Hotwheels, F430 Spider and 512M

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by FarmerDave, Mar 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I was looking for something else, and happened on these.

I don't collect 1:43, but I know some of you do.

Looks like they are all a dollar off, plus "buy one get one 50% off".

2. chessman6500

chessman6500 Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Bergen, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Yes it is. I didn't know it even existed, It wasn't in the sneak peeks but I have seen it on other sites. It should be out in Case Q but I'm not sure.

3. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    Yesterday when I was at K-Mart I left behind about 6 of the White Gallardo, 4 of the Infiniti, 4 of the Silver CTS-V. I have enough of the White Gallardo and the others are of no interest to me.

4. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    At my local Wallys and found 3 458s, a DBS, a Boneshaker and 1 more Ecto-1s. There is 3 of the black Porsche, but I don't collect those.

5. chessman6500

chessman6500 Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Bergen, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Richard
    #4830 chessman6500, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    Has anybody seen the monte carlo in the store recently? If so, how many? I really need one, and I am just about to resort to ebay to get it. Please let me know how many you have seen. I'm probably buying it on ebay tonight, but just wondering.

6. chessman6500

chessman6500 Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Bergen, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Nice finds! Was the boneshaker Dark red?

7. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I've seen it for a while down here. There aren't a whole lot on the pegs, but there are usually one or two.

I would bet that you're going to start seeing a lot more of it, with the P and Q cases hitting the stores. I could be wrong, though. (I think it was in the P case first.)

8. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    That blue Mustang (KR?) and the police themed Camaro look really nice.

I'm not going to collect for little while. Let's see how long it lasts.

9. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I currently have a bid in on a 1995 JCPenney Treasure Hunt set. Factory sealed, with certificate and shipper.

My wife thinks I'm nuts. :) I think I may be in too deep on this hobby...

10. lordvader208

lordvader208 Karting

Apr 11, 2010
    By the way that's a police Pontiac Firebird.

So far, I'm impressed with what 2011 has to bring. And 2011 cars are already out. Most people have been finding them at Walmart.

On another note, I decided to finally pick up the Speed Machines Ford GT LM in aqua and VW Scirocco in yellow. I also got the yellow Toyota FJ40. Still on the hunt for the Speed Machines Ferrari's and the Mclaren.

11. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    What are they? I mean, what series and how does one get them?

12. Hawaiian35

Hawaiian35 Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2007
    Ewa Beach Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Robsky
    Even I am very impressed with the way people are getting the new cars right away. With the way Hawaii stores are going right now, the new 2011 cars they might not make it to the stores until umm....maybe 2015!

13. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    The images that Reece posted are from hotwheelscollectors.com, from the Sneak Peeks.

These cars should be coming out soon. I'm looking forward to the COPO Corvette, although I could do without the graphics.

14. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Ah. :eek:

Your posts are depressing to you (I hope :eek:) but they are super amusing to me ;):D

15. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    The Vette is the one I'm interested in, and it totally reminds me of the Owens/Corning SCCA Corvettes of the late 60's.

16. Hawaiian35

Hawaiian35 Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2007
    Ewa Beach Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Robsky
    I know very depressing. Like I said before if I can find one car a week that'll do it for me, I'm happy! Very content! Right now I'm on my 7th week and not a single new car in sight!
    Some of you guys can find up to ten cars in a single visit. I wonder how that feels?

17. chessman6500

chessman6500 Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Bergen, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Yeah I think it was in P first. I haven't seen any and it is not being released in Q case. I don't think the stores in my area will ever have one because they are low on P's and waiting for Q's. I think I might be too late.

18. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Hey Chessman, I just found a black Monte Carlo this morning. I bought it for you, since you were asking about it. PM me your address if you still need one.

19. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
  20. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I'm going to a guy's house who is selling his collection of 24,000+ HW cars.

He's been collecting for years.

The best part: he's selling most for a quarter apiece. He said "plan to spend a few hours".

He asked me if he could pull some that I was interested in. I said any exotics (Ferrari, Lambo. Porsche, etc.)

Any specific requests? Anyone need any older cars?

21. blue62

blue62 Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2009
    Rainyville, WA
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Any ideas what years he has, got a few I'm hunting still? I'd for sure take any Nissan Skylines :D

22. CustomFerrari

CustomFerrari Formula Junior

Aug 1, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Casey B.
    if he has any original hotwheels like the orginal redlines thatd be amazing

23. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #4849 M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    Well, let me be clearer:

He has redlines, but those are obviously going for much more than a quarter. :)

He said that mainlines post-1995 are the 25 cent cars. Earlier ones, special series, treasure hunts, etc. are priced on their value.

I guess that no one who amasses 24K+ cars is oblivious to their value. He just doesn't want to go through cases of newer cars looking for ones that may be worth more than others--he says that variations mean nothing to him.

I'm definitely going to look for that black/black 430 Spyder and lots of other Ferraris to round out my collection. Think it would be tacky to bring along my price guides/variation books? :)

24. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Will look for Skylines for you.

Apparently he has cars going back to the redlines, but only the ones 1995-present are 25 cents apiece.