New 360 Stereo install. Recommendations | FerrariChat

New 360 Stereo install. Recommendations

Discussion in '360/430' started by vrawlani, Mar 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrawlani

vrawlani Rookie

Sep 4, 2021
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Vinay Rawlani
    Hi all,

I asked a few questions about stereo installs in the 360 in the recent past. I'm all done and thought I share what I did. By goals were to install a very high-quality sound system, with out getting ridiculous in cost and customization, while keeping the car stock as much as possible. I would say the biggest difference came from the direction tweeter pods I got from Mike at Scuderia Audio.

Alpine Halo 409 head unit
    Alpine C1100 back up camera
    USB port to stock cigarette light

JL Audio XD 800/2 amp mounted where the fix a flat used to be

RCAs from head unit and speaker wires passed through stock whole in front firewall
    Wires to front speaker and subs in hi-fi pod were fed to HiFi adapter from Scuderia Audio. This plug directly into the car harness so you don't have to wire in to the doors of center counsel
    2 speaker wires for subs

Focal Flax 6" components in door. the 6" require some trimming of sheet metal on the door. If you get the 5" you don't need to.
    Tweeters were housed in Scuderia Audio 3D printed tweeter pods. These are AMAZING and my favorite part of the system. Super easy to install. Pop out your original pods out, and pop these in. No modification needed. Do not underestimate the value of the tweeter pointed at you.

Morel 5" components in the hi fi pod

Then 2 8" JL Audio 8W1's in ferrari-leather matched custom enclosures behind the seats.

This system hurts to listen to at mid volume. If you don't like bass, just get one sub or go with 6" speakers in the doors. IMHO, you have to get the tweeters pointed at you to get crisp sound.

Feel free to ping me with any questions. Sorry the pictures may be limited to Mac users.

Attached Files:

MT360.PK and Bob in Makiki like this.