New addition to my stable of a fine Italian stallions:) | Page 3 | FerrariChat

New addition to my stable of a fine Italian stallions:)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Ludmilla, Oct 30, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Bread Warmer! You read my mind! (btw: 308's have the trunk after the engine) We can deliver warm bread. But where do we put the butter to keep it from melting?

2. RPM217

RPM217 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2007
    Rye Brook, NY
    Full Name:
    Roger
    I could always put it in the front, inside the spare tire rim, if it's cold outside, it will stay cold................if not, well you could always use the "spray butter"!!!

3. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    guys what Ludmilla meant is no ricer cars, we always keep it close between 10-15 cars, the old crew is always welcome, we all know Sir Clyde kicks ass with that 308 ;) and so do you roger.
    lets try to make a small run very soon, if not let's all meet up at the turkey run and have fun, what do you all say ???

4. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Congrats, both look great! Especially love the G-SL!!!

5. Bavarian Motorist

Bavarian Motorist Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2007
    Westchester/NYC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I commend you for driving your cars and putting all those miles on them without thought!

That's true love... ;) :D

I'll be at the Turkey Run with 190 snarling and eager horses...hope to see you there.

www.exoticsrally.com for more information and on how to sign up.

6. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RPM217
    You also realize of course one of the major advantages that the NSX has over other "exotics" is because the trunk is behind the engine, it acts as a fantastic "bread warmer", and if I ride around with the bread in my trunk (after Clyde gives it to me), it will be perfectly warm for you to put the butter on, just another reason why the NSX is superior to other "exotics"!!!!

Bread Warmer! You read my mind! (btw: 308's have the trunk after the engine) We can deliver warm bread. But where do we put the butter to keep it from melting?

Guys, you are genius!!!!!!! :) That was very convincing scientific evidence.......
    All the problems are solved with the cars that are less than 350hp. BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you want to apply for Nobel Prize? I can write a support letter.
    But in the mean while we should schedule a ride. FERRARIJOE oopppppppssss, I mean LANBOJOE is going to lead us to the place where I can eat my warm bread with the cold butter. YAAAAAMY!!
    By the way; I do not share so bring your own… :)

7. Simba

Simba Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
    Ah, just toss the spare. Plenty of room in the front. ;)

8. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla
    Mike, cars are designed and made to be driven and the more you drive them the better they are.
    Just the other day I visited a guy with an unbelievable garage that has 24/7 humidifier, heater/airconditioner, pictures on the walls etc. And it was sooooooo sad to see the performance cars lucked up in that magnificent garage. Engineers spent thousands of hours on the design of those cars and the workers hand build them with the hope that they will grace roads and tracks around the world but this guy just lucks them up. It is criminal and should be punishable by law.
    Engineers in Maranello marveled at my Marcello's condition and sound when I brought him there. There was a huge smile on their faces.
    My stallions RUN.

9. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2006
    Manhattan,NY
    Full Name:
    Ludmilla
    The problem of HP is solved!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I do not think that he has that spare. I do not have spares in all of my cars and so far....... no problem. :)