New European show and motorsport event to the NC scene! | FerrariChat

New European show and motorsport event to the NC scene!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by EuroRennen, Apr 29, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EuroRennen

EuroRennen Rookie

Feb 25, 2009
    EuroRennen 2009 - All European Car Show and Motorsport Event

- Open to ALL European cars, SUVs and Motorcycles
    - Saturday June 20th, 2009 With rain date of June 21st
    - Coastal Plains Raceway
    - 9am - 5pm

Check our website for full information.

This is the first year and we have already seen a strong demand for a show that brings together the best of what Europe has to offer! We feel its important to showcase cars that most people wont see to often, yet should know their contribution in history allowing for the advancements the general public now enjoys in automobiles today! We know this is tricky territory, but also know it can be achieved with the right support!

Our goal is to end up at a road racing venue, so even though straight line might not be your thing this year, your support can help us get it to a venue such as VIR or High Rock!

Hope to see some of you there!

-Jason

2. EuroRennen

EuroRennen Rookie

Feb 25, 2009
    1 month to go ladies and gentlemen! Be sure to get your tickets / register online for the best deals!

Lots of great and interesting cars getting signed up for this event. You won't want to miss this one! :)

3. EuroRennen

EuroRennen Rookie

Feb 25, 2009
    We are proud to announce the details of our 'Top Gun' award!

During the show, a couple of the organizers will be walking through the show grounds looking for a few good cars. These cars will be asked to move their rides to Miramar Lane to competed for the Top Gun award.

The only stipulations to be considered for this award are:
    1.) Your vehicle must not be towed to the event.
    2.) You must make at least one 1/4 mile pass. ( $5 will get you one pass if you are not registered to race )

It doesn’t matter how much money you spent on your ride, how nice the wheels are, how powerful or fast it is. Your ride simply has to catch the eye of one of the organizers (who shall remain hidden). We will be looking for a vehicle that has passion, creativity and heart poured into it.

The winner will be awarded a custom EuroRennen Fighter Pilot Helmet!! You shall wear it with pride, because only the privileged will own one!

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #4 DrStranglove, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
  6. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #6 DrStranglove, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

the show looks to be real and has the sponsorship of my friends @ GMP...so it seems like it could be legit.

maybe?

8. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    Apex Tuning, Ricambi America, NC National Guard, EuroTuner, Bavarian Autosport, Nitto Tires etc etc are all EuroRennen sponsors. I don't know for sure but it appears you played the "owned" card a bit early there Columbo. Agreed in that EuroRennen's posts did look a bit "spammish".

9. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
    Well, I think all points are valid, but you have to admit the OP's lackluster response was worth the SPAM carding. Initial, then month later, then 2 weeks later and registered under the screen name of their own hype-built event's name. I'm sure the event is legit, but the cappuccino they're selling seems to carry a lot more froth than espresso, hence the unabashed spamming on the board. That, I believe, was merely and probably JR's point too.

10. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    No it is owned. Anyone doing an event for "the best that Europe has to offer"... in Jacksonville NC?!?!?!? deserves the owned card.

And pitching items for sale with out a sponsorship to Fchat is def spam there Kojack.

11. Doug Kless

Doug Kless Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC

Amen Dr.

12. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    You guys are very entertaining indeed.... LMAO! I think these guys are legit, but more on the tuner side. Looks like they are doing a drag race. This may be right up Dougs alley-they are also doing a burn out contest. Great job Strangelove...

13. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    You know, if I was in town I would say lets go crash it! I bet we get free admission being the only Ferraris to show up!!

14. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    Looks like my second subscription is up - guess my spam license is revoked. I should of abused it while I had the power. :)

15. EuroRennen

EuroRennen Rookie

Feb 25, 2009
    Hi Everyone...

I just wanted to clear a few things up. First off I posted a reply earlier but for some reason it went into moderation, so this is my second attempt. Please don't think I have not been paying attention. I will address the issues brought up below:

Black Forest is not the organizer. They are the Title Sponsor. I am the organizer... if you have any issues or questions, please feel free to email me at Jason (at) eurorennen.com

It wasn't really a case of a lackluster response. I did not want to bombard the board with little posts here and there... I merely wanted to get the information out to those who might find something like this to be fun. My post is no different than anyone else here posting up information about other events.

The best Europe has to offer is reflective of the type of cars that will be there and has nothing to do with the venue location. If you go back and read what I posted you will see that we have goals of different venues. This is the first year of the show and it is more a less a test to justify the viability of such an event for future dates and more expensive venues.

I have offered my support in sponsorship to Rob, if it is requested then it will happen.

We would love to have you come out man. If you do, be sure to ask for Jason, I would love to meet you in person. unfortunately admission would not be free and we already have several Ferraris registered for show and exhibition.

Again... i will be more than happy to address any additional questions and/or issues anyone may have. For a first year show, the support and excitement from the current sponsors is evident otherwise they wouldn't be on board. There are many that just dont have the budget this year or the time, but are very interested and will more than likely be on board for next year!

Regards...
    Jason

16. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    If you filled out the Sponsor page I would be stunned if Rob did not reply. Either way, adds on FChat with out being a sponsor are forbidden.

17. EuroRennen

EuroRennen Rookie

Feb 25, 2009
    less than 1 week to go! Have some Ferraris registered.. anyone from here?

18. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    The is one 328 that I know of in Jacksonville. Owner's is a buddy of mine, but he is deployed right now.

19. EuroRennen

EuroRennen Rookie

Feb 25, 2009
    No 328's on board yet, however we do have a Testarossa, a 360 and a 612 signed up for exhibition and show. All of them are from outside of NC. 20% chance of rain .. so showday looks good :)