New F355 owner in Bay Area; traveling; service | FerrariChat

New F355 owner in Bay Area; traveling; service

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ben Bliss, Sep 5, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ben Bliss

Ben Bliss Rookie

Jan 2, 2019
    NYC; all over
    Full Name:
    Mr Bliss
    Hey all-

I recently purchased my 1995 Rosso/Corsa F355 GTB 6-speed from Wisconsin and had it shipped to the Bay Area where I'll be working for the next few months. Should be a good place to get familiar with her, eh?

I shipped with Reliable and the process was easy and reasonably priced based upon comparison.

I'm wondering if there are recommendations for good Ferrari service in the area as I'd like to have it checked by the pros before I put her through her paces.

I'll be shipping the car home to NY this fall and would love recommendations for that area too.

Does anyone else ship their car to different places to drive them on unique roads? Perhaps in association with extended-stay travel as I do? It would be great to establish some kind of Traveling Ferrari Garaging & Maintenance group to cut down on the research and unknowns.

Thanks y'all. Happy to be a part of the community finally!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login