For Sale - New FERRARI DAYTONA BOOK: 50 YEARS A KING | FerrariChat

For Sale New FERRARI DAYTONA BOOK: 50 YEARS A KING

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by 365boy, Jan 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    Written and self-published by UK FChat member John Leaman (365boy), it marks the car's 50th Birthday in 2018. I owned one of these fabulous cars between 2003-2005 - and have regretted selling it ever since !

'50 Years a King' is ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM ME. It is an all-colour LIMITED EDITION OF 500 COPIES. It is hardback, has 250 pages, around 200 previously-unpublished images (including many of my own digital, print and 35mm slides - going back to 1977), and images of or references to over 130 individual Daytonas. It also covers the Daytona's stablemates, predecessors, successors and (goodness help them) competitors. The index listing alone runs to 16 pages...

Here are some comments from three happy customers:

- It is quite simply a triumph…with a small “t”. The style is wonderful. The best way to describe it is like a scrapbook, in just a wonderful way.

- Many thanks for the superb Daytona book, which has been a wonderful read over the holidays. Your records and photographs are amazing and I loved reading about your ownership of 15837. Thanks again for writing a book that I look forward to picking up many times over the coming years.

- Have been going through your new book all day and really love it. Thank you.

The book is priced at USD 100.00 / GBP 75.00 / Euro 100.00 - plus registered postage.

Below is a selection of pages from the book. (The image quality is far better in the book itself).

For further details please P.M. me, email [email protected], telephone (44) (0) 1273 303241 or visit the dedicated website stradabiz.com

Many thanks !

John Leaman

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds likes this.
  2. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Does this book by chance offer any new reference information to OEM construction or technical details and their changes throughout the production timeline ?

3. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    Dear TTR... It isn't really that detailed or systematic. If you're eg looking for information for a restoration etc, it's not really going to help you I'm afraid. Regards, John 365boy www.stradabiz.com

4. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Thank you John, for clarifying.
    Timo