New Ferrari Owner in Raleigh - 458 Speciale | FerrariChat

New Ferrari Owner in Raleigh - 458 Speciale

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by m00ngarage, Mar 17, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. m00ngarage

m00ngarage Rookie

Mar 17, 2022
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Dave Younts
    Hey everyone. I just picked up a 458 Speciale coupe in red with a blue nart stripe this week. It is my first Ferrari and, believe it or not, it will be my daily driver (as long as conditions outside aren't awful). I'd love to connect with other owners in the area and the wider NC/SC area.

Dave
    @m00ngarage on IG

2. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Wow!! That is one heckuva "First Ferrari" !! :) Congratulations and welcome to Ferrari ownership and FChat - Not to mention owning what many believe is the pinnacle of mid-engine, NA, Pininfarina "Ferraridom" - Pics when you get time - Enjoy the Community - Amazing amounts of knowledge, interaction, humor and general viewpoints on here.

Cheers! :)

nicholasn likes this.
  3. Depreciating Asset

Depreciating Asset Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2019
    Cary, NC
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Hi Dave. I'm in Cary and daily my 15 Italia (my first as well). Would love to connect sometime. We have a group of folks with a variety of cars that we organize for monthly drives and other events. I'll ping you on IG.

Randy
    @italia_cavallino

4. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Welcome Dave. I think we have met? Rossa 328 GTS and Silverstone F430. Keith

5. m00ngarage

m00ngarage Rookie

Mar 17, 2022
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Dave Younts
    Thank you! I know it's such a blessing. My first trip to Foreign Cars Italia was over a year ago and it set me on a journey of research to figure out what the right Ferrari and spec would be for me. I love it so far. This morning we did a cruise to a middle school in Garner and I put about 80 miles on her.

I see that you're from Colorado. Are you in NC ever?

6. m00ngarage

m00ngarage Rookie

Mar 17, 2022
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Dave Younts
    Hey Randy! I got your IG message! I plan to park with you and Rob's gorgeous Pista next month at C&C Morrisville! I'm 100% down to meet up before then too!

7. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    The company I work for has an office in Raleigh and I would LOVE to visit Charleston but have not been to NC yet- Hear great things :)

8. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Btw- That was supposed to say Charlotte not Charleston- Auto complete :eek::eek::)