New Fiat Dino Forum | FerrariChat

New Fiat Dino Forum

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by alhbln, Nov 28, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alhbln

alhbln Formula 3
    Consultant Owner

Mar 4, 2008
    Berlin, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Hi,

there is a new forum dedicated to the Fiat Dino Coupe and Spider online since yesterday:
    Fiat Dino Forum (FDF)

There are a many members from the US Yahoo Fiat Dino mailing list online already, as well as Fiat Dino owners from other clubs and countries such as the UK, Italy, France, Denmark and Germany.

Best,
    Adrian

2. Iceblue

Iceblue Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2012
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Olivier Perault
    #2 Iceblue, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    Have you seen the new chrome paint technology? I have seen numerous parts painted with this process and it is pretty amazing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1cTpSZ1l8[/ame]

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I wouldn't call it a fastback, more of like a slantback, something like Plymouth Barracuda coupe of the '67 or so era. I was wondering if the car was built as a running car and if it was ever sold and is out and about the classic car arena?
    CarStyling.ru shows it in red, but on Google Images you see it in blue, so I am wondering if it is two different cars, or one redone? In fact they show a split front bumper verison dated 1968 so basically they show three different versions, a '66, a '67 and a '68, so either it's one car being updated or more than one. What say you Dino fans?

1966 Fiat Dino Speciale Prototipo (Pininfarina) - Ateliers

5. DrDweeb

DrDweeb Karting

Nov 30, 2013
    I tried to register - it fails every time I answer a stupid questions about the Dino.

Why should I know (or care) who designed the engine or what date the car was released or what the last name of "Mr Dino" (sic) is (apparently it isn't Ferrari)?

While I am sure you think it edgy and smart to limit registration to "anoraks", it rather defeats the purpose.

6. alhbln

alhbln Formula 3
    Consultant Owner

Mar 4, 2008
    Berlin, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we had to set this up due to massivr problems with spam attacks and robots, so the questions are designed in a way not to be solved by a robot or a simple Google search. Last name is Ferrari, engine designer is Vittorio.

7. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops