"New" FXXK Evo Spec? | FerrariChat

"New" FXXK Evo Spec?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Y_Q12, Jul 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Y_Q12

Y_Q12 Rookie

Feb 26, 2019
    Hello all,

I would like to know your opinions on this car I spotted on monday at the Nordschleife. Lastweekend, the 5th round of Ferrari Challenge Europe took place at the GP track of the Nürburgring. On Monday, the drivers of the FXX's, FXXK's and FXXK Evo's were allowed to do some laps around the Nordschleife. One of the cars doing laps was this matte black FXXK Evo-esque Ferrari, although there were some "new" things visible. First of all, there was the green light on the roof and secondly, there were some stickers on the window where they are normally situated more to the front of the car.
    Apparantly, the car was also driven by Miguel Molina. Given the fact that a FXX K Evo-esque Ferrari was already spotted in april in camo livery also on the Nordschleife (article and pictures here https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/do-these-spy-shots-prove-that-there-s-a-special-edition-of-the-ferrari-fxx-k-evo-on-the-way-ar185151.html ), I would like to think that Ferrari sent this "prototype" out once again. Some other persons saw it on the parking lot but the personell did apparantly quite some effort to hide it.

What do you all think? Is this really some new spec or just a regular FXX K Evo?

Here are two pictures taken by me on monday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Just a regular FXX K Evo painted in matte black during the Ferrari Racing Days.