New guy here, proud owner of a Yellow/black 360 Spyder | Page 3 | FerrariChat

New guy here, proud owner of a Yellow/black 360 Spyder

Discussion in '360/430' started by RetiredAge21, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andy 98RT10

Andy 98RT10 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andy S
    Okay guys, lets think about this for a second.

If this guy really owned the car, he would know that Ferrari spells the name of their convertibles "Spider", not "Spyder" like Mistubishi and Toyota. That to me is always a dead giveaway of a poser.

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Whew! This makes me glad I've been around a while. Also should serve as a warning I guess, if you're going to join, be HONEST!

3. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I just don't understand why one would not be. I don't own a Ferrari, but hope to one day. I am on this website, to learn about Ferraris, understand the nitty gritty and just share in the experiences with the owners. I don't beg for rides, don't want drives or anything. It is pure enjoyment and learning for me, and the friendship with the members are a great bonus and a true priviledge I enjoy dearly.

Why one has to lie I do not understand. It never crossed my mind when I initially registered. To me, if people don't want to be friends with me because I don't have a Ferrari yet, well then I do not need friends like that.

Sorry just my .02

4. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    I am curious as to why I can't find an EDGAR filing about a Cigar company in Newton, PA being bought, as there would certainly be record one. The SEC documents how many times the CEO wipes his ass when a private company is purchased by a public.

I am 24, so I am not much older than you, but allow me give you some advice. At 21 you have not experienced enough in this world to fill one book, let alone "few books." And with the language skills you have demonstrated coupled with your penchant for factual accuracy I'm sure publishers are beating your door down. Maybe I am being overly critical, but I can't stand it when people not far seperated from me in age act like idiots and make getting respect harder for those of us that do work.

5. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    This guy is so bad. Dates dont add up, but his money does, in the wrong dates. He owns 2 companies and he can travel back in time. This guy has it made. Have fun with you Mitsuerri Spyder.

6. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    What a lying tool! And of course he disappears!

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Exactly, how the hell does he misspell "spider" if it's on the frickin' dashboard!?!

8. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

LOL!! Too funny.

BTW, does anyone else think that he made up the cigar thing form Bill Rancic on The Apprentice?

Also, how does your family make a business from your "idea" and then you make a fortune in it. Besides, do you know how long it takes to build up a business that's worth anything? A lot longer than several months.

9. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    His real name must be "Bush".

10. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    See? I could smell the bullsh*t from the getgo!

That's why I gave him no praise in my post; something didn't (literally!) add up.

11. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Where did you buy your car from? There was a yellow 360 spider at Algar last year around this time. Is your car a 6sp or F1? Just curious. BTW I live in the area I will keep an eye out for your car.
    Erik

12. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Okay guys, Newtown PA, is not very far from me. I was trying to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. I have seen some faily young guys pull in to Algar with 360's though not that young. Algar is having a Maserati demo drive day the Saturday, bring down your 360, there will probably be quite a few Ferrari guys around, who would glady share their love of cars with you. If you planning on coming I'll bring my spider, let you listen to my exhaust and show you the carbon fiber interior parts.

13. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I bet you guys he's gone...Thanks for making us laugh though! Enjoy your retirement!! (pun intended)

14. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    "If this guy really owned the car, he would know that Ferrari spells the name of their convertibles "Spider", not "Spyder" like Mistubishi and Toyota. That to me is always a dead giveaway of a poser"

So your telling me, that if my 72 365 is a Spyder.... That makes me a poser?

15. Andy 98RT10

Andy 98RT10 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andy S
    I was referring to anything modern, i.e. 348, F355, 360 etc.

16. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    Reading this post really made my day. LOL

17. fj0

fj0 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mario B
    I don't get it, why would someone actually wanna lie to people on a internet forum? Seriously?

18. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    That's exactly what I thought of when I read that post.

19. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #69 writerguy, Mar 31, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well I don't know but I will ask my supermodel girlfriend when she gets finished washing the Mclaren F2, ya know i have the very first one, just tough to fit my enormous genitals inside it. She says that is fine because of all the yoga she has been doing there is no problem, but she still has to finish the car, damn woman is a nympho, her and her cheerleader friends never leave me alone, I guess I will have to go hide on my Island for a week and let them have some fun without me....

edit
    I forgot to post their picture... I own the team YEA THAT's THE TICKET..... (use john lovitz voice)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. fj0

fj0 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mario B
    lol, im missing some very important smileys on this forum :(

21. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    And now...

David Letterman's Top 10 Reasons Why Someone Would Lie About Owning a Ferrari on an Internet Forum...

#10...it's cooler than admitting to driving a Lamarossa

#9...

(feel free to fill in your reasons)

22. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    #9...Gives us FChat detectives something to do...while we're at work.

23. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #8 Gives AllanLambo someone ELSE to mock other than me...

24. ChrisFerrara

ChrisFerrara Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    #7 makes the rest of us young guys look like grimmey little turd wads that have nothing better to do than lie, so we can fit in.

25. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    #6- The OTHER internet genitalia enlarging program didn't work.