New here... Maserati Coupe GT | FerrariChat

New here... Maserati Coupe GT

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by 4200GT, Aug 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4200GT

4200GT Rookie

Aug 10, 2017
    Mary Esther, FL
    Full Name:
    Marcos
    #1 4200GT, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Wanted to take this time to introduce myself and the car. My name is Marcos, I've been in the USAF for 9 yrs and live in the beautiful Emerald Coast. I own an extremely fun Coupe GT. I've owned it for over a year now and she still brings a smile to my face upon every cold start-up. Location is Destin, FL. If there are any others around me your more than welcome to PM me.

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/4200GT/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
    IG: @That4200GT
    **********: https://**********.com/t/maserati-coupespyder-Ugg6XkXqRbeIOEeSiUSu4w?iid=NcuKiDTVRbaWVE40cb5Daw
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Nice car, and a real GT 6 speed, not the pain in the butt CC!! Some guy down in the Keys put over 120,000 on the original clutch on his GT Spyder...Amazing. I love mine also, but early 4200's do need a Larini or Tubi to make it sound good. The X pipe makes a world of difference on the Gran Sports, wich is basically the same car but available with CC only.

3. 4200GT

4200GT Rookie

Aug 10, 2017
    Mary Esther, FL
    Full Name:
    Marcos
    Yes true 6MT :) Its currently at 93k miles, clutch swapped at 75k miles by previous owner, and slave cylinder replaced at 92k miles. Next would be getting the heater core replaced and the sticky buttons refurbished. Even with those minor issues she's an amazing car to own and drive.

It does have deleted mufflers which create a very tasteful exhaust note. Next would be the X-pipe. I'm familiar with the GranSport but leaned away from it because I wanted the true 6 speed gearbox. The added rarity of it was intriguing as well ;) Maserati of Birmingham confirmed that she is 1 of only 86 GTs left from 2002.