New La Ferrari for sale | Page 4 | FerrariChat

New La Ferrari for sale

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by SSR, Jan 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. exoticschaser

exoticschaser Rookie

Mar 24, 2008
    Paul, first of all it would never be sight unseen. Second I may never comment as I like to keep private but I do watch. Third you have no clue who I am, so stick to buying another mini van

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    There are 2 cars available in the usa. One red and one black. There a black one available in Europe also. You can take delivery right from the factory.

3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #78 paulchua, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    As I said before, my apologies if I miss characterized you. But you must admit this thread is fishy. I'm honored to be the recipient of the your third post in 6 years. I'm assuming since you've PUBLICLY announced you would meet the seller's price you are now a new owner of a new La Ferrari. I'll be happy to drop you off at pick up point in my new minivan, which I must say is a choice vehicle for long hauls with the family.

Care to share if the OP responded to your PUBLIC offer and *same day* wire of said funds? Or is that now PRIVATE as well?

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Exoticchaser - my last post is admittedly snippy, the fact is - you're absolutely right...I DON"T KNOW YOU, and I 100% consistently conceded that I could be 100% wrong on your legitimacy (see previous posts). You may very well be legit and not in cahoots with the OP and/or that the OP really is also legit and sells a La Ferrari way below market price (for whatever reason) and is so pissed/amused that he decides to ignore all the inquiries...who knows?!

So please know my comments directed to you are an extension of the strange thread, and not at your personally (since as you yourself stated: I don't know you personally) if your offer was legit - good on you sir! I apologize and hope you know my effort is not to slam anybody, but to call out BS when I see it...

What would help and go a long way to clearing this up for a lot of people here is to let us know if your offer was accepted or even 'responded' to...since you've agreed to meet the sellers terms - a response would seem to be the 'bare' minimum one would expect on an advert that the OP still has not cancelled.

5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I take this one back, it looks like Veltracon is a high end rental company in Florida...this offer is probably legit/makes more sense...

veltracon.com

6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    SSR - I just sent you an email, all kidding aside - I'll take your La Ferrari for 2.9 MM for 100K over exoticchaser's offer.

Please respond to the Email (you turned off your PM) or this Post...I see you logged in recently to say you liked some script on rims - is this sale still active?

7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    What are the asking prices?

Thanks

8. Alpiger

Alpiger Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2006
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    There are some available in Europe but EU specs, not US specs.

You can take delivery right from factory if you're the legit owner, not the new buyer.

9. DarkShines

DarkShines Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2014
    Gloucestershire
    Full Name:
    Lee James
  10. exoticschaser

exoticschaser Rookie

Mar 24, 2008
    Seller never contacted me I am assuming this is a fake car!!!

11. exoticschaser

exoticschaser Rookie

Mar 24, 2008
    I assumed this was a fake car and waste of time from the beginning but I had to test the waters and see, if it was real I definitely would have bought it.

The fact that he posted it here was my first red flag. I have a 2014 Ferrari Speciale and a 15 brand new Speciale that I am currently selling and I would never post it on here. So that was my red flag.

12. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Exoticschaser, please accept my apology - I see you are legit. I assumed you were a sockpuppet of the OP (looking at your past history) and made an ass of myself. I take responsibility for my over-reach and I hope no hard feelings between us. The 2014 Speciale is awesome, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Cheers

13. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Why wouldn't you post it on here?

14. tallen3335

tallen3335 Karting

May 12, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Interesting, why wouldn't you post a car for sale here?

15. exoticschaser

exoticschaser Rookie

Mar 24, 2008
    No worries lol, thanks again

16. exoticschaser

exoticschaser Rookie

Mar 24, 2008
    Actually very funny since by mistake I made my little comment earlier I have gotten 3 pms on the car.

Again for whoever was interested I am not going to advertise the car on here. I will only sell the car to a private individual, I had one dealer contact me I will not sell to a dealer sorry. And yes the car is a 2015 with only 56 miles

17. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    I'm assuming he means he would never post a brand new Ferrari (the likes of a LaFerrari or another limited/special edition car) on any given forum. Especially a Ferrari forum where the likes of someone from Ferrari themselves may see it and red flag you from ever buying a new car from them again?

18. Rob@VividRacing

Jul 15, 2014
    #93 Rob@VividRacing, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    I can vouch for the owner.

If someone is interested let me know and I can put you in touch with the seller. It was a very real offer however I think now he's close to taking delivery so he's on the fence with keeping it.

19. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    Just when we thought we had it all figured out! lol

20. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Since you are not subscribed, and it is against the rules, perhaps you better stop pushing the car you would never sell on here :)

21. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    Moderators--Isn't it time to close this thread--since there is a 99%+ chance that this car does not exist? There has been an offer to buy the car with no reply

Ken Goldman

22. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    A sponsor just confirmed seller and car are legit...

23. MASR04

MASR04 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2013
    Eastern NC
    Full Name:
    Sean
    There should be more than money and maintenance as barriers to entry with regards to becoming an F-Car owner..

24. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010

fixed it

25. Wantochamole

Wantochamole Karting

Apr 4, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Phil W.
    I heard that whats-his-face from Shark Tank already sold his LaF for over $3MM in an off-market transaction.